Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Life Style -: » Hobbies | Interests » Education

Youngsters are back to their old days!

This is a discussion on Youngsters are back to their old days! within the Education forums, part of the Hobbies | Interests category; 21st century is the time completely wrapped into tech savvy kids and youngsters. Inspite of this today’s generation adores making ...

Old 07-28-2011
-Natz-

Star Youngsters are back to their old days!

21st century is the time completely wrapped into tech savvy kids and youngsters. Inspite of this today’s generation adores making use of pen and papers.

“Old is gold”, this is completely proved by some youngsters. They are returning back to their old days and prefer to write down thing in personal diaries to become more concentrating and remain stress free.

Smriti Gautam, second year student of Psychology expressed herself, "I have started writing my personal diary since the last few months and I was really surprise to feel that I do not get angry at the slightest pretext”.

Similarly Anju Sand, a naturopathy practitioner feels that writing her personal diary has helped her very positively. Earlier she used to get bored with things very easily and use to leave things halfway without completing it that led to a kind of constant feeling of nagging. This led her feeling burdened mentally. So on the advice of a graphologist she started writing her personal diary that helped her to improve concentration. Now she completely owns a satisfactory feeling of completing task to her level.

Rajesh Jauhari, graphologist has conducted several workshops for youngsters, says, "Writing on paper has a great impact on the working of the brain so we encourage people for writing diaries since it has a very positive effect on the person."

So people get encouraged by writing things and try to feel stress and burden free.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2014
basit ali

good information after a long time going back to our old school many memorable things come in mind and i missed it all...
Rooms For Rents Hostels

Tags
back, days, youngsters

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security