Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Lounge -: » Member Contributions » Showcase

♡My Art Work | Ephemeral Fairytales♡

This is a discussion on ♡My Art Work | Ephemeral Fairytales♡ within the Showcase forums, part of the Member Contributions category; Because of such a harsh reality, man resort to Imagination to travel around places of his own, Dreams and Hopes ...

Old 05-08-2009
manpreet

♡My Art Work | Ephemeral Fairytales♡

Because of such a harsh reality, man resort to Imagination to travel around places of his own, Dreams and Hopes are what make a soul keep on living. No matter how disheartened one can be, there's awlways a glowing path that will come to you and leads you gently towards your Happiness

This is a change into my work, I've decided to focus on on children now, taking a break from dark and gothic atmosphee that were omnipresent in my earlier works.

Children are at first the sign that life should keeps its never ending cycle, furthermore they are the embodiement of happiness, craziness, and moreover the curiosty awaken from them is probably there to show us that we should always be eager to learn and have interest into what is around us...

The subject of my work will be whatever is in keeping with dreamlike atmosphere and fairytales now.

"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manpreet For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2009
*sAu jAtTi*

nice .......
Old 07-03-2009
desirambo925

nice ..........
Old 07-06-2009
Rocky

what is this abt
Old 04-27-2010
Kang

keep it up!

Tags
♡my, art, ephemeral, fairytales♡, work, |

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security