Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Sony » Sony TV Archive » Hum Hain Na

I love dancing and riding bikes - Kanwar Dhillon

This is a discussion on I love dancing and riding bikes - Kanwar Dhillon within the Hum Hain Na forums, part of the Sony TV Archive category; I love dancing and riding bikes - Kanwar Dhillon Kanwar Dhillon, who was last seen on Sony TV's Hum Hai ...

Old 04-12-2015
Neeru

Light Bulb I love dancing and riding bikes - Kanwar Dhillon

I love dancing and riding bikes - Kanwar Dhillon

Kanwar Dhillon, who was last seen on Sony TV's Hum Hai Na, spared time to answer our slam book questions...

Birthday: 15 March.

Sun Sign: Pieces.

Nickname: My family members call me Guddu.

Hometown: Mumbai.

Describe yourself: I am a fun loving, friendly person. I like to be a dreamer.

Strength: My family.

Weakness: My family.

What can easily impress you: Intelligent girls.

You're crazy about: Bikes.

Hobbies: I love dancing and riding bikes.

A cloud nine moment for you: When my first episode Na Bole Tum was aired, many people from industry called my father and praised my work.

Do you believe in destiny: Yes, I do believe.

Songs you are humming these days: I am fan of Honey Singh, so I like song Baby Ka Hai Birthday Bash.

Any TV show you follow: No, but I follow reality shows.

An unforgettable day of your life: My birthday this year.

Describe your daily routine in short: When I am not shooting, I take my time to keep myself fit. So I get up, have a heavy breakfast and do my work out until I am satisfied.

What's your favorite pastime during free times on the sets: I can't sit on one place so I used to chill out with every person on the set.

Favorite hangout places in Mumbai : He Said She Said and Rude Lounge.

Craziest fan encounter so far: I remember once I had an off so, I went to a super market with my mother to buy vegetables. A lady came to me and said Bunty you are a nice guy and told me to marry her daughter. I took my bike and said my mom that I am going home. There are many more such incidences.

The best compliment ever received: Many people have complimented me for my voice, though I am young but I have a husky voice.

Your inspiration: My father, Salman Khan and WWF wrestler Rock.

You're incomplete without: My family, car, bike and my mobile.

Message to your fans: Thank you so much for giving me so much love and I hope you will keep loving me. I will soon come back with a bang till then keep me loving me.

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
bikes, dancing, dhillon, kanwar, love, riding

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security