Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » India's Raw Star

India's Raw Star contestant Pradeep makes his singing debut in Bollywood!

This is a discussion on India's Raw Star contestant Pradeep makes his singing debut in Bollywood! within the India's Raw Star forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; India's Raw Star contestant Pradeep makes his singing debut in Bollywood! It's a happy and a proud moment for Star ...

Old 04-06-2015
Neeru

Podcast India's Raw Star contestant Pradeep makes his singing debut in Bollywood!

India's Raw Star contestant Pradeep makes his singing debut in Bollywood!

It's a happy and a proud moment for Star Plus' popular contestant Pradeep Singh, as his dreams have now been fulfilled.

Pradeep is making his debut as a playback singer with the upcoming movie Dharam Sankat Mein by singing a song for the movie and is quite elated about it.

TellyBuzz spoke to Pradeep to know more about his feeling for making his debut as a playback singer in Bollywood.

Sounding elated Pradeep says, "Currently, I am in a zone where I can't express how I am feeling. The movie is going to be released on April 10 and I am very happy and excited about it. I am getting so many congratulatory messages from people around and I can't express my feelings regarding it. It's a dream of everyone to get into Bollywood and suddenly my dream has been fulfilled and I am very happy about it. Music Director Sachin Gupta called me and asked me to prepare the song. Within five minutes, I prepared this song and sung it. After listening to my song, he asked me to visit the office and sing this in front of the producer. He was happy to listen to my song and within an hour everything got finalized and my life changed. The next day I recorded the song."

Pradeep further adds, "In just a day, I turned into a Bollywood singer from a Punjabi singer. When I came to Mumbai, I didn't know how to speak in Hindi and today I am singing Hindi songs. My friend Sagar Bhatia who was in Raw Star used to translate my Punjabi language to others in Hindi. Gradually, I started learning Hindi and also sung my first Hindi song Ramta Jogi on the stage of Raw Star. I kept on trying and sung so many Hindi songs later."

His debut song became very special for him. Sharing about the same, he told us, "The song released on March 30 i.e on my birthday. This was my best birthday gift ever and I will cherish it forever. I am singing for two more songs - one is for Punjabi and the other one is for Hindi."

Feeling thankful for his fans for their love and support, he concludes saying, "Please keep supporting and showering your love on me like always."

All the best Pradeep!

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
bollywood, contestant, debut, india, makes, pradeep, raw, singing, star

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security