Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Lounge -: » Member Contributions » Graphix Corner (Avtars / Signatures)

How to make this forum more Active?

This is a discussion on How to make this forum more Active? within the Graphix Corner (Avtars / Signatures) forums, part of the Member Contributions category; I've noticed that this forum is so inactive as compared to the other forums on Net. Looks like a lot ...

Old 04-17-2011
-Guest-

Default How to make this forum more Active?

I've noticed that this forum is so inactive as compared to the other forums on Net. Looks like a lot of people visit this forum (the view count on threads is high) but are reluctant to post.

I'd like to make this place more active for everyone, but am not sure how to do so. Anyone got any ideas? Perhaps we could have more games, contests, and stuff. If you guys have ideas or tips, please don't hesitate to post in this thread. This place is meant for feedback from all of you. :-)

So this is an open discussion thread where all members can provide their input/suggestions on what they want to see here on this forum.

It can be:
Games
Member of the Week
Discussion of the Week thread
Appreciation Threads
Contests
(write name of ur ideas)
or anything else...
Please tell what you want to see.
Also if you are willing to volunteer to do one of these tasks, do write about that here as well.

information

Attention

Please Participate in the discussions here and leave ur replies. Also make new discussion topics.

Old 04-17-2011
-Natz-

ummm i also dun know why ppl don't interact here
but its a good idea to start something like games / comp only if members are active na
Old 04-17-2011
Arjun

how about avatars of the week
Old 04-17-2011
-Guest-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
ummm i also dun know why ppl don't interact here
but its a good idea to start something like games / comp only if members are active na
yaa comp is nice idea
Old 04-17-2011
-Guest-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuvraj View Post
how about avatars of the week
Nic idea but will u explain it?
Old 04-17-2011
Arjun

hanji jihda avtar sohna houga oh member nu aapa sammanit kar sakde han as member with avtar of the week
Old 04-17-2011
-Guest-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuvraj View Post
hanji jihda avtar sohna houga oh member nu aapa sammanit kar sakde han as member with avtar of the week
hor eh decide kaun karega?
ok eh tusi decide karoge har week te is forum utte us bande layi ik Thread banaoge usnu sammanit karan vaaste thik hai ji?

Tags
active, forum, make

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security