Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Gia Manek and her life time experience

This is a discussion on Gia Manek and her life time experience within the Saath Nibhana Saathiya forums, part of the Star Plus category; Gia Manek and her life time experience Giaa Manek met her heartthrob in an award function recently... Giaa Manek aka ...

Old 12-24-2011
-Natz-

Award Gia Manek and her life time experience

Gia Manek and her life time experience

Giaa Manek met her heartthrob in an award function recently...

Giaa Manek aka Gopi Bahu of Star Plus' #1 show Saath Nibhana Saathiya, is in cloud nine these days as she finally met the person she admires the most recently in an event.

Lets' hear it from the horse's mouth.

Giaa Manek exclaims, "I am really excited and overwhelmed today that I got to meet the handsome and dashing Salman Khan at Big Star Entertainment Awards. It was like a dream come true for me because he has been my crush since my childhood days. I had taken a resolution this time that I will meet the actor come what may and finally it has happened."

So what did Giaa speak after she met the actor? "I could not speak anything as I went completely numb staring at him. I just managed to say that I was a big fan of his and also told him that I always wanted to marry him (laughs). It was an amazing feeling to meet my dream man."

Well, all we can say is there couldn't have been a better gift for Gia for this Christmas and New Year.
Sponsored Links

Tags
experience, gia, life, manek, time

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security