Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Fun Land -: » Photo Gallery » Punjab Gallery

Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo - Offscreen / Shooting Pics

This is a discussion on Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo - Offscreen / Shooting Pics within the Punjab Gallery forums, part of the Photo Gallery category; Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo - Offscreen / Shooting Pics Director of the recent release Naughty Jatts - Pankaj Batra started ...

Old 09-27-2014
Neeru

Question Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo - Offscreen / Shooting Pics

Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo - Offscreen / Shooting Pics

Director of the recent release Naughty Jatts - Pankaj Batra started shooting for his next movie on January 16, 2014 under the banner of Speed Records.

Movie: 'Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo'

Starring: Amrinder Gill, Binnu Dhillon, Om Puri, Sardar Sohi, Rana Ranbir, & others

Director: Pankaj Batra

Banner: Speed Records

Shooting begins: January 16, 2014

()
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2014
Neeru

Old 09-27-2014
Neeru

Old 09-27-2014
Neeru

Old 09-27-2014
Neeru

JugrajSingh Niana
Quote Posts: 94Joined: September 28th, 2013, 3:55 pm

()
Old 09-27-2014
Neeru

Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo Movie Review – Last 2 years witnessed the flood of Punjabi movies which started off with a good taste but got bland in a small span of time. This Friday another Punjabi movie “Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo” got released. I won’t say that GNDF is an awesome movie but it’s a decent one.

Another follow up in the comedy league, GNDF manages to hold your attention and does make you laugh genuinely unlike many other films that have come failed to achieve that. The credit goes to a well written screenplay and dialogues (dialogues especially). The story flew well and scenes floated together quite nicely and the dialogues were quite natural. It’s quite a different experience from other slapstick comedies that we have been seeing lately.

The Cinematography of the film is good especially the song Punjabian di Anakh has been shot very well but at times the wide angle shots were out of focus and and even pixeleted.

On the acting front, this is Amrinder Gill‘s best performance till date. He has improved a lot over time and fits in the character of Kala Singh quite well. However, he must start taking care of his physique now. No offence but he has started looking more like Amrinder Seth rather than Gill. One can’t avoid staring at his fatty tummy throughout the movie. While we are talking about body fat, even Binnu Dhillon needs to replan his diet. He seems to have put on quite a lot and the close-up shots revealing his double chin are not impressing anyone. On the acting front he plays his character of Mann Saab with perfection. The bhangra performance by this duo is another achievement which we first saw at PTC Awards.

Aman Khatkar, who is also one of the producers of the movie plays the character of Roop – Kala’s elder brother. Honestly speaking, he has a girlish voice and is not really meant to act. But it seems that he produced the film to fit in it. And I maybe it’s just me but he seems to have squint issue. If not, then he gives the weirdest expressions through out the movie which director somehow seemed to to have ignored.

Bapu Ji, played by Yograj Singh is a rigid yet soft hearted character. I found it weird that while playing the character of “Bapuji” he is shown clean-shaven. If he is meant to be a Sikh character,shouldn’t he be having beard?

Rana Ranbir didn’t do anything extraordinary. In fact I didn’t laugh at his antics even for a single time. Sardar Sohi is totally wasted in the movie. Karamjit Anmol, who comes quite late in the movie doesn’t surprise this time, but watch out for his song “Mora” which is one of the finest things about this film.

Coming to female actors, Juliet didn’t have anything substantial to do in the movie but Alisha did her part well. Her shortcomings, if any can be easily avoided considering she’s from abroad. Boy she is beautiful and looks even more beautiful in Punjabi suits.

Albert is average. His character demanded more which he couldn’t deliver. Someone better could have given a better performance in this role.

Spotted a Grammatical error at the end in the film. One of the title says “After Few Month’s”. It should have been “After Few Month’s”, without an apostrophe S.

In the end, I would say that GNDK is a good film and surely a one time watch. But, the film has been promoted in a terrible way and it had really bad posters. Even the teaser made it look like a cheap C Grade film. If the film was given a professional treatment, this film could have done a lot better than its doing at the moment.

Source - Punjabi Movie & Music Reviews

()
Old 09-27-2014
Neeru

Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo Movie Review – Last 2 years witnessed the flood of Punjabi movies which started off with a good taste but got bland in a small span of time. This Friday another Punjabi movie “Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo” got released. I won’t say that GNDF is an awesome movie but it’s a decent one.

Another follow up in the comedy league, GNDF manages to hold your attention and does make you laugh genuinely unlike many other films that have come failed to achieve that. The credit goes to a well written screenplay and dialogues (dialogues especially). The story flew well and scenes floated together quite nicely and the dialogues were quite natural. It’s quite a different experience from other slapstick comedies that we have been seeing lately.

The Cinematography of the film is good especially the song Punjabian di Anakh has been shot very well but at times the wide angle shots were out of focus and and even pixeleted.

On the acting front, this is Amrinder Gill‘s best performance till date. He has improved a lot over time and fits in the character of Kala Singh quite well. However, he must start taking care of his physique now. No offence but he has started looking more like Amrinder Seth rather than Gill. One can’t avoid staring at his fatty tummy throughout the movie. While we are talking about body fat, even Binnu Dhillon needs to replan his diet. He seems to have put on quite a lot and the close-up shots revealing his double chin are not impressing anyone. On the acting front he plays his character of Mann Saab with perfection. The bhangra performance by this duo is another achievement which we first saw at PTC Awards.

Aman Khatkar, who is also one of the producers of the movie plays the character of Roop – Kala’s elder brother. Honestly speaking, he has a girlish voice and is not really meant to act. But it seems that he produced the film to fit in it. And I maybe it’s just me but he seems to have squint issue. If not, then he gives the weirdest expressions through out the movie which director somehow seemed to to have ignored.

Bapu Ji, played by Yograj Singh is a rigid yet soft hearted character. I found it weird that while playing the character of “Bapuji” he is shown clean-shaven. If he is meant to be a Sikh character,shouldn’t he be having beard?

Rana Ranbir didn’t do anything extraordinary. In fact I didn’t laugh at his antics even for a single time. Sardar Sohi is totally wasted in the movie. Karamjit Anmol, who comes quite late in the movie doesn’t surprise this time, but watch out for his song “Mora” which is one of the finest things about this film.

Coming to female actors, Juliet didn’t have anything substantial to do in the movie but Alisha did her part well. Her shortcomings, if any can be easily avoided considering she’s from abroad. Boy she is beautiful and looks even more beautiful in Punjabi suits.

Albert is average. His character demanded more which he couldn’t deliver. Someone better could have given a better performance in this role.

Spotted a Grammatical error at the end in the film. One of the title says “After Few Month’s”. It should have been “After Few Month’s”, without an apostrophe S.

In the end, I would say that GNDK is a good film and surely a one time watch. But, the film has been promoted in a terrible way and it had really bad posters. Even the teaser made it look like a cheap C Grade film. If the film was given a professional treatment, this film could have done a lot better than its doing at the moment.

Source - Punjabi Movie & Music Reviews

()
Old 10-28-2016
vishalesskay

awesome movie and the dialogue "KAATO KAHTON" got famous

Tags
daffa, goreyan, karo, nu, offscreen, pics, shooting

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security