Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » ZEE Tv » Zee TV Archive » Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

A reunion for the gang of Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya!

This is a discussion on A reunion for the gang of Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya! within the Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya forums, part of the Zee TV Archive category; A reunion for the gang of Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya! TV shows go off air but the bonding and togetherness ...

Old 02-26-2015
Neeru

Transmit A reunion for the gang of Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya!

A reunion for the gang of Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya!

TV shows go off air but the bonding and togetherness of the star cast remains forever. It can be seen through the above pic where Zee TV's popular show Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya's cast met and had a gala time together.

Recently the star cast of Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya met at their creative's place. While the show ended a few months back, but the actors' friendship and bond is still intact. Actors got to spend a quality time with each other.

When asked Kanchi Singh, who essayed the role of Avni on the show she said, "It was a nice get together at our creative's place. We had fun playing 'Truth and Dare' game, later them everyone got busy planning for my birthday. Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya is my first show and it will always stay close to my heart. I miss everything about the show, I took time to get out of that zone."

Actor Waseem Mushtaq, who essayed the role of Akshat said, "Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya had a lovely ensemble. After the show went off air we didn't have any wrap up party so it was nice meeting everyone after a long time. For me it was a nostalgia."

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
aur, gang, gaya, ho, pyaar, reunion

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security