Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Sony » Sony TV Archive » Ekk Nayi Pehchaan

My fans made my birthday special: Krystle Dsouza

This is a discussion on My fans made my birthday special: Krystle Dsouza within the Ekk Nayi Pehchaan forums, part of the Sony TV Archive category; My fans made my birthday special: Krystle Dsouza Birthdays are very special to each one of us. For some it ...

Old 03-01-2015
-Natz-

Question My fans made my birthday special: Krystle Dsouza

My fans made my birthday special: Krystle Dsouza

Birthdays are very special to each one of us. For some it may be a day you get pampered, for others it may be the gifts or surprises that make them happy. And then there are thousands of fans who make the birthday of this pretty, beautiful and bubbly actress Krystle Dsouza (last seen in Ek Nayi Pehchaan on Sony TV) very special.

It is March 1 and the petite Krystle turns 25 today!

To know about her birthday plans and surprises, we got in touch with the actress herself.

Krystle says, "This year, I will be celebrating my birthday with my family and very few close friends. To be honest, I am not at all excited for my birthday but my fans are going crazing. They started the countdown for my birthday since the past 25 days. They have been sending me flowers, gifts, letters and what not. I wonder from where did they get my address from. So for their sake, I will party."

She further adds, "One thing I never forget to do on my birthday is party. Even if I may not party, I will be with my friends or my family. I do not want to be a loner on my birthday. Besides this, I did an event yesterday for a noble cause to encourage kids to take up education. I do not go out of my way to get some charity done. I donate something or see to it that I do some noble deed during Christmas."

When asked what gifts she is expecting this year, she says, "My mom said she is giving me nothing and my friends said you have everything and furthermore, if you need something, your fans gift you (laughs)."

Krystle feels extremely blessed to have such great fans. "I genuinely feel very blessed and loved that I have fans like them. It is very difficult to find such wonderful fans."

Since this pretty actress turns 25, she says, "This year it is very special as I turn 25. I hit the quarter century and silver jubilee (laughs). I have planned to wear a silver dress and move out."

Well, Krystle, this special day of yours is surely going to be a good good one!
Sponsored Links

Tags
birthday, dsouza, fans, krystle, made, special

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security