Lemongrass and Mint Tea Recipe
Start your day with a cup of this healthy and refreshing lemon grass and mint tea. Perfect for any season, it is both aromatic and flavourful. Make sure you drink it when it's hot and fresh; reheating could make it a little bitter.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 7 minutes
Makes 3 servings Ingredients
• 1/4 cup chopped lemongrass (hare chai ki patti)
• 1/4 cup mint leaves (phudina)
• 2 crushed cardamom (elaichi)
• 1 cup milk
• 2 tbsp tea leaves
• 2 tbsp sugar Method
• Boil some water, add the mint leaves, lemon grass and cardamom, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Add the milk, mix well and boil on a medium flame for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Add the tea leaves and sugar, mix well and boil on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Serve immediately. *Image courtesy: ©Shutterstock
*Recipe courtesy: Lemongrass and Mint Tea, Tarladalal.com For More: Green Tea with Exercise Daily May Reverse Alzheimer's