Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Other TV Channels

Films like Pratyavartan give me satisfaction: Ishaan Mazumder

This is a discussion on Films like Pratyavartan give me satisfaction: Ishaan Mazumder within the Other TV Channels forums, part of the :- TV Junktion -: category; Films like Pratyavartan give me satisfaction: Ishaan Mazumder Actor Ishaan Mazumder says that he is glad to be part of ...

Old 11-04-2016
Neeru

Transmit Films like Pratyavartan give me satisfaction: Ishaan Mazumder

Films like Pratyavartan give me satisfaction: Ishaan Mazumder

Actor Ishaan Mazumder says that he is glad to be part of a film like Pratyavartan, which aims to create social awareness.

“Films like Pratyavartan give me satisfaction. It will be a great feeling if I am able to bring a positive change in the society through my work. As an actor, this is my little contribution to the society,” Ishaan said to us.

Directed by Nimu Bhaumik in association with Jharkhand Police, Pratyavartan is a Hindi documentary feature film on Maoism, which released today in Jharkhand.

When asked if he is upset for the fact that the film did not release in Bengal, he shared, “The film is on Maoism. It is about the Maoist threat to the poor common people. The film aims to spread the message that only love can restore peace and happiness. It released in all over Jharkhand and Purulia belt in 24 cinema halls.”

“…Yes, I am little upset that my audience here in Bengal won’t be able to watch the film in theatres but I am satisfied because it released where it needed to release.”

Great going, Ishaan!

Ishaan is currently busy with Colors Bangla’s daily Dashi. Earlier, he acted in the Bengali film Postmaster.

For more updates keep visiting this space.

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
films, give, ishaan, mazumder, pratyavartan, satisfaction

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security