Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Fun Land -: » PJ Contests | Competitions

|*|*|*| Guess The Faces -- Contest No. 2 |*|*|*|

This is a discussion on |*|*|*| Guess The Faces -- Contest No. 2 |*|*|*| within the PJ Contests | Competitions forums, part of the :- Fun Land -: category; GUESS THE FACES CONTEST NO. 2 ***** Important Rules (Read First) ***** 1. Do not post your answers in the ...

Old 03-08-2008
Nucleus

|*|*|*| Guess The Faces -- Contest No. 2 |*|*|*|

GUESS THE FACES CONTEST NO. 2

*****Important Rules (Read First)*****

1. Do not post your answers in the thread . You have to answer by sending me(Nucleus) the PM (Private Message) . If you post your answer here in the thread , your entry will be considered invalid & you will not be eligible for this contest until the Contest is cancelled or Result is out.

2. In the Contest, a picture will be posted by me which will be a combination of two or three images . You have to send the names of both the celebrities as answers . The image from top will be numbered as 1 and then image below as 2.

3. Format for sending the answer :

Contest No. - ###

1 - ####

2 - ####

4. You have to send the Answer as PM to me(Nucleus). You may also post in thread for confirmation that you have sent
your entry for the contest.

5. Closing time of the Contest will be mentioned with each contest.

6. Celebrities who's Images will be used in this contest will be either from punjabi music world, films, bollywood, models or well known celebrities.

7. Award to Winner i.e REPP POINTS for the Complete Correct entries will be given by me, Preeti ji and sau_kudi. If no one sends the complete correct entry, then entries with one right answer will be repped.

8. If any member wins 5 contests in a row, then he/she is eligible to get additional repputaion points. I will also talk to the Moderators to Add Reputaion to special winners who have won 5 or more contests consecutively. (So far , nothing has been finalized in this regard.)

9. Only 1 entry allowed per member. Soch samajh ke answer deo

Thanks

CONTEST NO. 2

Guess e keede faces ne te send the Answer As PM ONLY(Private Message) to me in the following format:

Contest No. - ###

1 - ####

2 - ####

Contest Deadline 10 March 2008 1300 hrs IST

Chalo Ho Jo Fer Shuru
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2008

Default Re: |*|*|*| Guess The Faces -- Contest No. 2 |*|*|*|

PM'd and participated

who's da winner for 1st contest?????
Old 03-08-2008
Preeti

Send a message via Yahoo to Preeti

PM sent....
Old 03-09-2008
Nucleus

Thanks for the entires Manjit Ji and Preeti Ji
Old 03-09-2008
kurupt_jatt

bai ji chako ehe v javab mil gaya??
Old 03-09-2008
Nucleus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_jatt View Post
bai ji chako ehe v javab mil gaya??
Hanji janaab mil geya PM
Thanks for the entry !!!
Old 03-09-2008
kurupt_jatt

bai etki meinu jaade points milne chahide kch banda hi nahi made moteya naal nale bhangra ch jake song chck kari bai thx jarur kari othe jake sareya nu kehnda firda mei
Old 03-09-2008
Preet_

dona de nao muh te firde ne karda pm chete aa len de

Tags
2, contest, faces, guess, ||||

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security