Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Fun Land -: » PJ Contests | Competitions

Contest: Guess The Faces -- Pachano Bhala Kaun Ai

This is a discussion on Contest: Guess The Faces -- Pachano Bhala Kaun Ai within the PJ Contests | Competitions forums, part of the :- Fun Land -: category; Important Rules (Read First) 1. Do not post your answers in the thread . You have to answer by sending ...

Old 03-01-2008
Nucleus

Default Contest: Guess The Faces -- Pachano Bhala Kaun Ai

Important Rules (Read First)

1. Do not post your answers in the thread . You have to answer by sending me(Nucleus) the PM (Private Message) . If you post your answer here in the thread , your entry will be considered invalid & you will not be eligible for this contest until the Contest is cancelled or Result is out.

2. In the Contest, a picture will be posted by me which will be a combination of two or three images . You have to send the names of both the celebrities as answers . The image from top will be numbered as 1 and then image below as 2.

3. Format for sending the answer :

Contest No. - ###

1 - ####

2 - ####

4. You have to send the Answer as PM to me(Nucleus). You may also post in thread for confirmation that you have sent
your entry for the contest.

5. Closing time of the Contest will be mentioned with each contest.

6. Celebrities who's Images will be used in this contest will be either from punjabi music world, films, bollywood, models or well known celebrities.

7. Award to Winner i.e REPP POINTS for the Complete Correct entries will be given by me, Preeti ji and sau_kudi. If no one sends the complete correct entry, then entries with one right answer will be repped.

8. If any member wins 5 contests in a row, then he/she is eligible to get additional repputaion points. I will also talk to the Moderators to Add Reputaion to special winners who have won 5 or more contests consecutively. (So far , nothing has been finalized in this regard.)

Thanks

E See Paihla Contest:

GTF(Guess The Faces) CONTEST NO. 1:

Ess contest wich koi winner declare nahin keeta jayega kyunki kaafi members nu kuj confusion see about posting the answers. Eh paihla trial contest samjheya jaawe. 1st official Contest Ajj Raat(Indian Time) Nu post keeta jayega.
Jinna ne ess trial contest de Correct Answers ditte onna de naam ne:

sau_kudi
Preeti
[email protected]!
desi_kudi
desikuri

The Correct Answer was:
1. Shilpa Shetty
2. Priyanka Chopra

Rules naal saare agreed ne taan dasso fer regularly Contest shuru kariye ajj ton
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008
sau_kudi

Default Re: Contest: Guess The Faces -- Pachano Bhala Kaun Ai

OK PM KARDI HUNE LOLZ
Old 03-01-2008
lovensah

shilpa shetty te priyanka chopra
Old 03-01-2008
lethaldiabolic

yea rite bro pata lag hi gya si kise hero di hundi tan shayad na pasand aundi... but heroin.... oh tan pata lagni hi si....
Old 03-01-2008
Nucleus

O janaab rules changi taraan parho te fer answer post karo....... Answer sirf PM wich bhejo ethe post na karo,,,,
Old 03-01-2008
kurupt_jatt

bai ji idea ta haiga par sure ni
Old 03-01-2008
Nucleus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_jatt View Post
bai ji idea ta haiga par sure ni
Koi gall ne janaab PM sutto fer dekhde aan
Old 03-01-2008
Preeti

Send a message via Yahoo to Preeti

Nice thread...
pm ta main karta jii..
te tusi host kari chalo contest.. asi haige aa ji tuhade naal..

Tags
ai, bhala, contest, faces, guess, kaun, pachano

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security