Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Fun Land -: » Photo Gallery » Actors

Watch Shahrukh Khan as superhero in Ra.One

This is a discussion on Watch Shahrukh Khan as superhero in Ra.One within the Actors forums, part of the Photo Gallery category; Watch Shahrukh Khan as superhero in Ra.One SRK being the super hero the movie’s main villain is Arjun Rampal, while ...

Old 03-26-2011
Kimi

Heart Watch Shahrukh Khan as superhero in Ra.One

Watch Shahrukh Khan as superhero in Ra.One

SRK being the super hero the movie’s main villain is Arjun Rampal, while Kareena plays Shahrukh’s heroine.
30-second promo of Shahrukh Khan’s mega-budget film Ra.One

Do you like Shahrukh’s Ra.One avatar?
BTW, I can’t wait to see my favourite Khan as superhero.

Do you know the film Ra.One which is set for Diwali release will have extensive nine-month promotion.

Why?

The makers want to make Ra.One a household name and that’s why they are playing slow and steady.

So, visit us again for other promos with character introductions.

Dear PunjabiJunktion User, you are missing out engaging in the lively talks going on on the issue Watch Shahrukh Khan as superhero in Ra.One. In addition you lose out on the interesting interactions with many other people and other member special features that PunjabiJunktion offer you. Don’t get deprived of not being a part of the India's most popular discussion portal on Desi Entertainment. Please have your say
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimi For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2011
shubkarman

i liked it very much its fresh !
Old 07-25-2011
naresh

What king of story is that ?
Old 10-15-2012
nancycour

mere ko nhi dekhna ..itni bekar movie .... paisa waste kar diya maine ... subak subak ..:'(
Old 09-20-2013
vikrambatra

I am fan of SRK. and like his RA.ONE movie because in that movie SRK has played a role of super hero first time.

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security