Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » ZEE Tv » Zee TV Archive » Buddha

I never enjoyed a New Year night celebration in my growing up days: Bhagyashree

This is a discussion on I never enjoyed a New Year night celebration in my growing up days: Bhagyashree within the Buddha forums, part of the Zee TV Archive category; I never enjoyed a New Year night celebration in my growing up days: Bhagyashree Being a star in her own ...

Old 12-08-2014
Neeru

Question I never enjoyed a New Year night celebration in my growing up days: Bhagyashree

I never enjoyed a New Year night celebration in my growing up days: Bhagyashree

Being a star in her own right, the Laut Aao Trisha actress Bhagyashree Patwardhan had to miss on a lot of fun as a child.

In a conversation with us, she reveals about the things she missed as a youngster.

"When you're born in a royal family, you're always expected to behave in a particular manner. There are always dos and don'ts and that implied on to me. I always had to dress-up in a particular manner," confesses the artist.

She further goes on to add, "I wasn't allowed to go to disco, dandia, lunch or dinner. I never ever had a New Year night in my growing up days, so it was tough."

How did they allow you for movies? "That came as a very big surprise for me too. I was so thankful to them for letting me work on Maine Pyaar Kiya. That film is the only reason why I feel like a princess even today. I have received so much love and appreciation, and I continue to get it till this day because of Maine Pyaar Kiya."

You're indeed one special woman, Bhagyashree!!

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
bhagyashree, celebration, days, enjoyed, growing, night, year

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security