Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » ZEE Tv » Zee TV Archive » Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Yashashri Masurkar celebrates her birthday in Delhi!

This is a discussion on Yashashri Masurkar celebrates her birthday in Delhi! within the Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se forums, part of the Zee TV Archive category; Yashashri Masurkar celebrates her birthday in Delhi! Petite Yashashri Masurkar, who was last seen in Zee TV's Do Dil Bandhe ...

Old 12-30-2014
Neeru

Question Yashashri Masurkar celebrates her birthday in Delhi!

Yashashri Masurkar celebrates her birthday in Delhi!

Petite Yashashri Masurkar, who was last seen in Zee TV's Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se, has turned a year older today. The birthday girl who is being showered with lots of wishes from her fans and loved ones on her birthday today, is celebrating her birthday in Delhi.

While Yashashri is busy celebrating her special day, we spoke to Yashashri to know more about her celebrations and plans for today.

Yashashri says, "I am in Delhi and enjoying Delhi ki sardi. I am also enjoying roaming Agra and Mathura. I had a small celebration with my family at midnight. My family got a birthday cake for me so I cut the cake with them and had a small celebration with them. I don't believe in accepting gifts but I have done lots of shopping for myself on my birthday."

"I have been receiving lots of wishes from my fans on my birthday so lots of love to them," concludes the birthday girl thanking her fans for their birthday wishes for her.

TellyBuzz wishes Yashashri a very happy birthday and a great year ahead!

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
birthday, celebrates, delhi, masurkar, yashashri

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security