Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Sony » Sony TV Archive » Chhan Chhan

I would love to be a part of the movie Black - Shruti Bapna

This is a discussion on I would love to be a part of the movie Black - Shruti Bapna within the Chhan Chhan forums, part of the Sony TV Archive category; I would love to be a part of the movie Black - Shruti Bapna TellyBuzz brings you the filmy column ...

Old 11-08-2013
Neeru

Transmit I would love to be a part of the movie Black - Shruti Bapna

I would love to be a part of the movie Black - Shruti Bapna

TellyBuzz brings you the filmy column which is dedicated to 'Celebs and their craze for films'. This week we got in touch with the talented actress Shruti Bapna who was last seen playing the character of Rupali in Sony TV's Chhanchhan.

Let's see what Shruti has to share with us regarding her love for movies...

Do you like watching movies?

I love watching movies a lot. I am totally a movie buff you can say. When I am not working I do watch at least 1 movie in a day.

Which is your all-time favorite movie?

Andaaz Apna Apna.

Quick Fire: Which is your favorite?

Romantic movie - Fanna.

Comedy movie - Andaaz Apna Apna and all of Govinda's movies.

Action movie - Dhoom 2.

Thriller movie - Panic Room.

Which movie you are planning to watch?

Looking forward to watch Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming movie Ramleela.

A movie you wish you could be a part of?

I am already a part of the best movie namely The Lunchbox' but I would have loved to be a part of the movie Black.

An actor you wish to work with in a movie?

Jerald Butler, Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Irrfan Khan yet once again in an extended role.

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
bapna, black, love, movie, part, shruti

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security