Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Sony » Sony TV Archive » Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Gaurav Khanna off to Kanpur to holiday with family

This is a discussion on Gaurav Khanna off to Kanpur to holiday with family within the Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forums, part of the Sony TV Archive category; Gaurav Khanna off to Kanpur to holiday with family Gaurav Khanna who was seen in Sony Entertainment Television's Byaah Hamari ...

Old 12-01-2012
-Natz-

Pill Gaurav Khanna off to Kanpur to holiday with family

Gaurav Khanna off to Kanpur to holiday with family

Gaurav Khanna who was seen in Sony Entertainment Television's Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka is off to Kanpur to spend some quality time with family.

Gaurav looked a tad disappointed about his show's closure, but feels 'moving on' is life.

The actor in his chat with us said, "I am sad that the serial went off-air. I have given couple of auditions, but will have to wait till early next year for something to click as there are no launches now. This means that I can holiday for three months. I plan to go to my hometown Kanpur to spend time with my family and friends."

Gaurav who looked gung-ho about celebrating the New Year with family stated, "I am waiting for a good project, preferably that of a lead. I am not too comfortable with cameos; it has to be something exciting for me to take it up."

Have a great time, Gaurav…
Sponsored Links

Tags
family, gaurav, holiday, kanpur, khanna

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security