Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala - 1st March 2013 Written Update

This is a discussion on Madhubala - 1st March 2013 Written Update within the Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Madhubala - 1st March 2013 Written Update Part 1 Madhu asks RK ..who he is ..to force himself on her? ...

Old 03-01-2013
-Natz-

Transmit Madhubala - 1st March 2013 Written Update

Madhubala - 1st March 2013 Written Update

Part 1

Madhu asks RK ..who he is ..to force himself on her?

RK holds her finger n says cutely… m RK Madhu says.. SHUT UP .. n go..! RK says.why she is talking such? Madhu says..she doesnt talk to guys like him n RK thanks her! n says..dun ask to go away..

RK tells Madhu that he is hurting n wants her to talk to him.. ! Madhu is crying Madhu pushes RK n loses balance n is in RKs arms RK-Madhu eyelock.. BG- Hum hai dewane!

Madhu pats on RKs chest n asks if he was gonna push her? RK says.. he wont have let her! RK says.. no touching.. only talking!

They hear some noises.. n RK says.. someplace else..they can go n talk! Madhu says..no.. leave me..n threatens to call cops..! She enters the PCO booth to call n RK says..as if she will lose height to answer..! Madhu asks number n RK says some number! Madhu says ur number? She calls n RK says..he is cop ..hud hud dabang..! Madhu says..he is DIL-less insaan.. and RK says.. and he is kameena n Madhu says.. thats his name!

RK says..answer my question n Madhu says. no coins so. .cant! RK gives her coins! RK says.. just like in village.. i danced for coins.. n Madhu says..how he knows this? It was part of his plan n RK says. .nope.. its not! ! Madhu struggles to open the door n RK helps too but both are locked inside..! BG – Beintehan! Madhu tells RK that.. she n him have been stuck before like this in her dreams! RK says..he too dreamt of her! He says..he saw her when SHE was dancing. .both dancing on Raat akeli hai!

Madhu asks who she? RK says.. that one..who is irritating.. n is at home too n Madhu apes Dips! Madhu sits down n says..she does not wanna remember anything ! RK says..he has a question to ask! RK says they can play ‘spin the bottle’ n ask each other questions.. Madhu refuses to play but relents! RK asks Madhu why she left him n that he thought he will b happy taking revenge but.. he isnt? Madhu takes a sip..!

Part 2
RK tells her that.. he tried to hate her. but cant! Madhu says.. to try a bit more.. then he can .. like she does! RK asks..if she hates him? Madhu says yes! RK asks sadly if it was easy to hate him? Madhu says.. she has to kill herself to hate him!

Part 3

RK says..it hurts him too … but its ok..! Madhu says..what is he? what does he want? RK says..she should know
Precap — RK Madhu are lying on the bed in RKs room in RK mansion n looking at each other!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2013
Ashnichennaiwali

hey ram...
all the time i was just looking for cameras around that were hid somewer.. or was waiting for RK to change his voice tone from HUSKY to HEAVY n tell MADHU that DO U THINK I LL SAY ALL THESE RUBBISH.. AHAN...
but wat's going on.. wen a hero is separated from his LOVER n he s drunk in front of her.. he starts to become a lover boy from a tough man... UNBELIEVABLE...
Old 03-01-2013
sitasingh

meenu ji, all that i am thinkin abt too, but am wonderin at their reaction when they wake up n r sober n see each other what their reactions r gonna be.. this is where rk will prob end up hurtin madhu really bad with his words n actions am guessin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashnichennaiwali View Post
hey ram...
all the time i was just looking for cameras around that were hid somewer.. or was waiting for RK to change his voice tone from HUSKY to HEAVY n tell MADHU that DO U THINK I LL SAY ALL THESE RUBBISH.. AHAN...
but wat's going on.. wen a hero is separated from his LOVER n he s drunk in front of her.. he starts to become a lover boy from a tough man... UNBELIEVABLE...
The Following User Says Thank You to sitasingh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013
fathi

Quote:
hey ram...
Exactly meenu.....how come he changed so much under da influence of alchohol......i mean its not as if Rk had a drink for da first time.....infact we all very well know hes a drunkard...he was so badly drunk when he had da 4pheras with madu but still he was steady.....then why on earth he behaved dat way

N guys,thank god nothing happened between RK-madhu

Honestly speaking i didnt at all like da childish behaviour.......its quite unacceptable yaar

All these days,i had a hope dat Rk had done all dis acting coz he had a reason.....but da kamina himself confessed he wanted to take revenge and nothing else....now iv kinda started detesting Rk.....

Whatever it is,da only gud thing dat happened after having drunk is dat, madu said dat she actually hates Rk although its difficult.....

N da precap!!!!!!o my god how wil madhu react after realizing where she had ended up......
Old 03-02-2013
sitasingh

I hate rk for what he did to madhu.. But have to admit loved the epi today.. Full epi of them bein cute n drunk lol... N when he told her that's the limit if she will lose height for her to answer one question... RIGHT KAMEENA TOH NAAM HAI USKA NA...
Old 03-02-2013
Arnaav

i like this jodi (RK and Madhu)
Old 03-02-2013
Ashnichennaiwali

Quote:
Originally Posted by fathi View Post

Exactly meenu.....how come he changed so much under da influence of alchohol......i mean its not as if Rk had a drink for da first time.....infact we all very well know hes a drunkard...he was so badly drunk when he had da 4pheras with madu but still he was steady.....then why on earth he behaved dat way

N guys,thank god nothing happened between RK-madhu

Honestly speaking i didnt at all like da childish behaviour.......its quite unacceptable yaar

All these days,i had a hope dat Rk had done all dis acting coz he had a reason.....but da kamina himself confessed he wanted to take revenge and nothing else....now iv kinda started detesting Rk.....

Whatever it is,da only gud thing dat happened after having drunk is dat, madu said dat she actually hates Rk although its difficult.....

N da precap!!!!!!o my god how wil madhu react after realizing where she had ended up......
rito FATHO... i liked that the confession was not abt LOVE but HATE.. HATKE jodi yaar...
wat ll happen now?
Old 03-02-2013
fathi

Quote:
rito FATHO... i liked that the confession was not abt LOVE but HATE.. HATKE jodi yaar...
wat ll happen now?
What else meenu.....may be things would go da way muks had said

Tags
1st, madhubala, march, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security