Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 6th June 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 6th June 2012 Written Update within the Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 6th June 2012 Written Update -Megha takes Indu's permission to speak and ...

Old 06-07-2012
-Natz-

Ruby Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 6th June 2012 Written Update

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 6th June 2012 Written Update

-Megha takes Indu's permission to speak and she tells she told exactly the same to Mohan and thats why he was prbly angry and clearly Tells Indu that she dusnt have any feelings for Mohan and Indu is staring at her LOL while Mohan's letter is bein read by Vedji and he keeps looking at Mohan while reading it time to time and Mohan feels like his death warrant is being read out and after the letter reading session is over Ved breaks down thinking its frm Amar and so dus Saroj while Mohan has a mixed feeling to the whole scene and is like how do i tell the truth (The letter was nice and had a lot of meaning to it splly where it says how misconceptions are sumtimes req to live and how he always wants her to b happy whether or not he is a part of it)

- Nanhi is passing by & thinks that spiderman looks worried and is also worried for Indu Megs meeting and ties the hanky knot asking God to help

-In mandir Indu leaves saying bhagwaan kare tum jo keh rahi ho woh sach ho. there Mohan comes back home & gives Life insurance to Guru & tells the entire incident... guru says u were saved by a whisker n Mohan says mujhe khush hona chahiye... but i dont feel gud and that i hid behind Amar like a scared guy

Mohan is worried and scared that everyone will think that it's Amar's last letter & this will bring their old memories & sorrows back. but guru says whatever happens, happens for good.

-Megs prays for mohans well being and Prerena calls her up and apologizes for Pratiks act and asks her to join PL back as she need her support and help and Megs worried abt facing and sitting next too Pyaare Mohan LOL and she promises Prerna that she will b back at PL

-Indu maha happy and giving prasad to Mohan and huggin him thinking sayin bura saaya is off u and that she will cook for him and all

-At Vyas house Sanjay is bk home early and at dining table Sanjay is handed that letter the remarriage topic surfaces as jiji puts words to ved's thoughts while renu is on with her taunts and ved says how Amar was really lucky to get a girl like Megs and they dont make such gurls any more and Jiji too agrees and says that megs isnt that old and now that the black mark is also off Amar's name then why not let her get married again and she asks questioningly to all

-Precap- Mafia Drugs related story lead and prerna is like who will cove rthis as there is risk involved and Mohan takes it up and Megs is like why is he doing so
The Following User Says Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2012
Adil14

Can go on and on and watch this serial non stop. But the problem is, we only get to see half an hour each day for 5 days and then there comes Saturdays and Sundays.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adil14 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012
Adil14

Koi tou bataye yeh goli wala kya scene hai? Natz, is Mohan going to die? Too much suspense is not good, Lols.
Old 06-07-2012
Janaki696

Me too Adil...i can watch this serial N number of times. Only for Mohan and his expressions are enough...

Regarding the goli wala scene...I dont think MOhan will die...it's just for Megha to realize her feelings for Mohan that they have incorporated this scene
The Following User Says Thank You to Janaki696 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012
himuku

bingo .. janki.... u r absolutely right..

infact, i was thinking maybe DN will shoot him.... but after seeing the precap it makes sense now.
Old 06-07-2012
Adil14

Yeah but wasn't Mohan going to handle the Mafia Drugs related story which involved risk. This serial is about Mohan so he can't die. Otherwise it would end soon.

Tags
6th, bole, june, kaha, kuch, maine, na, tum, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security