Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 6th April 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 6th April 2012 Written Update within the Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 6th April 2012 Written Update MM on their way back and Mohan ...

Old 04-06-2012
-Natz-

Bug Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 6th April 2012 Written Update

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 6th April 2012 Written Update

MM on their way back and Mohan c's her thru the mirror and say will u listen to me and he takes her to have a cup of tea and he is observing her while she has the tea in h her hand and is like how is the tea and she says its gud and he is like i was sure of it and she is like i trusted the wrong one and how she didnt listen to him and he warned her again and again but she didnt listen and trust and he was like its okay and that i cud have been wrong and she is like u werent and that i hv never done any wrong or thought wrong then why did it happen with me Prerna is like a sisterand Mohan is like megha but checks himself and says if we r nice dusnt mean we wont meet up with the wrong kinds but its imp to step out with yr gud and if bad happens to c the gud and she apologizes and says i shud hv trusted u and not been rude and u must think iam some fool and he says u dont know the respect i hold for you and is abt to say more but stops saying control mohan ...or else u will b blown away

-She asks and ...and he says that one gud happened out of this that i cud win yr trust and she says but i lost out on trust and my job and he says my dad sais if u havent dun any wrong u shud face the prblems and not run away frm them and he says sir shud b worried not you and what will u say to yr family and prerna if u leave the job and she is like i dont think i can do it and he is like but i am sure u can like mr bhatnagar has said

-renu taunting and going on abt Megha and Saroj joins in and Jiji cover ups and ved goes to check on her thru the fone

-Mohan drops Megha and signals her to fix her hair and she dus it this time and she is abt to thank him and he says dont b senti and life is lonf i helped u help next time and she says i will when u need it

-megha back home and Renu Saroj on and jiji spots her torn blouse and ved cums and says i am glad u r happy with yr work

-Mohan -nanhi meet up as she calls him to have jalebi's and she tells him abt how she plans to take acting classes in summer camp and she shows him a demo and imitates Renu and him much to his pleasure while he munches on the jalebi's and Megha meanwhile tells Jiji abt how Mohan saved her

-Jiji says what did u know abt Pratik and Megha is like it was gud that i came to know who is gud and Jiji praises Mohan and is for you he is always there mayb he is in love for you and megha laufs it off saying he dusnt bel in love and remembers Mohan's gyan to Karan on love and calls him ajeeb and Jiji is like thanx to this ajeeb guy u smiled atleast and says god has made sumone to help women like us its just we hv to rec the one and there Mohan is having jalebi's with nanhi and she is like u r damn happy today

-Precap- Megha and mohan at PL and faceoff with Pratik
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links

Tags
6th, april, bole, kaha, kuch, maine, na, tum, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security