Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 5th June 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 5th June 2012 Written Update within the Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 5th June 2012 Written Update - Megha all emotional and flipping thru ...

Old 06-05-2012
-Natz-

Thumbs Up Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 5th June 2012 Written Update

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 5th June 2012 Written Update

- Megha all emotional and flipping thru amar's diary while Mohan thinking abt getting the diary back while Guru is like sumone must must have read it by now while Mohan is sure that no one has read it as of now. Megha with the letter but Saroj arrives and calls for her who Nanhi distributing prasad to everyone which Saroj got. while Saroj takes out Mata ki Chunari and gives it to Megha thanking her for all the hard work she did to prove amar innocent Megha is emotional while renu is all miffed.

Nanhi remembers Indu's words n tells Megs about it. Megs wonders why Indu wants to meet her. Mohan wondering what if he runs into Megha and that he can't face her after what happened. MM just miss running into each other.

Mohan goes to Vyas house. Renu opens the door n asks him kya kaam hain? He walks into the house without saying anything. Nanhi meets him and says you look better today. How well the kaadha worked. Mohan says the magic was in your hands. Jiji and Saroj arrive and Saroj gv's Mohan prasad. Mohan asks for Ved and Jiji takes him to Ved's room asks him if he is ok and asks to not be angry with Megha. There at Shiv mandir Indu asks Megha what happened between MM, Megha quite Indu asks her to reply and is like what did you say to my son that he got so angry and megs is like didnt ask your son what he said to me.

-Mohan Ved ji convo and he asks how he wants an insurance for Guru and ved agrees to it and Mohan spots the diary and is like the letter must b there else wud have caused a furore and is going to get the diary but Ved cums to him and starts talking Renu arrives to snoop arnd and drops the diary while trying to do dusting . She picks it up and the letter falls out. She reads the start and thinks who wrote a letter for Megha. Renu gives the letter to Ved and says the letter is from Amar's diary and is addressed to Megha.

Megs-Indu convo on and indu is like you think I did not ask him? He did not give me an answer. But I know something big happened. He was raging mad and she rants on abt how once he decides to do something he goes after it. Megha remembers the FB of the park. Indu says you want to keep quiet you can. But let me tell you that there is no future in your relation with my son

-Renu reading the letter and Jiji grabs it and is like u should not read someone else's letter. Ved takes it and reads it and Mohan says I am leaving as this seems personal. They Stop Mohan frm Leaving Saroj says yes you are no stranger to us.

Indu on with her rant as to how there is no match between MM and that Mohan is a kid n doesn't know what it means to be married to a widow, how can he be a father to 2 ready made kids. Megha says I think you are under sum confusion and Indu is like u r under sum sort of MU that you can marry him. You are no match for him. Indu begs in front of Megha to do something so that Mohan forgets her.

Precap: Megs dus Amar jaap telecast for Indu . Ved reading letter which says that I want you to be happy even if I am not around. Jiji says that Amar too wanted Megs to b remarried and be happy. Sanjay nods, Ved thinking Saroj crying.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2012
Janaki696

So they actually think the letter is from Amar....
Old 06-06-2012
Adil14

Luckily yes. And who could shot Mohan?

Tags
5th, bole, june, kaha, kuch, maine, na, tum, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security