Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 30th May 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 30th May 2012 Written Update within the Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 30th May 2012 Written Update Badla hai Mohan ka fate Mila hai ...

Old 05-30-2012
-Natz-

Heart Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 30th May 2012 Written Update

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 30th May 2012 Written Update

Badla hai Mohan ka fate
Mila hai invite for Dinner at eight
Ashig Mohan with flowers thinking it is a date
Kahin Megha na kehde get out , there is the the gate
Arre mere Jet speed Ashiq thoda to karo wait
Never se to acha things happen a little late

-MG resetting the place nd Guru cursing abt having to unpack and that he didnt listen to him and now he has to do everything and Mohan tells how guru is a kamchor and that he better do the work and cook sum stuff as well and Guru refuses and then agrees but no gas so cant cook and then VJ arrive and guru is stunned to see Ved folding his hands and Jiji is like wont call yr neighbors inside and MG welcum them inside

-MG make space for them to sit and Jiji asks Mohan to b comfortable and chill and he dus and Ved starts to accept his fault and his misjudgement and says always helped but were rebuked by us and what u did for Amar no one of our own wud have done so and that thanking u is a small thing so can i give u ashirwaad and Mohan takes it by touching his feet and Ved wishes that he gets all he wishes for and that the Vyas's never hurt him and Mohan smiles and so dus Jiji

-Ved invites MG over and Mohan resists but gives in later and Ved tells Megs over the phone abt it but Megs is worried abt facing Mohan and is like why cudnt i tell him that no one can take Amars place and that he is friend only so makes up excuse n tells no gas and ved is like what coincidence and Nanhi takes the phone and says dadaji we can eat out and Ved agrees and megs is like isse to better we can b at home so tells Ved after taking the fone back that she will manage and sanjay will get the gas

-VJ leave Guru is like this is a call frm heaven and Mohan is like no feeling like u feel before going to heaven

-Renu taunting abt spl food n all and Nanhi tells Jiji abt Mohans fav's and Megs decides not to cook as it wud send wrong signals and decides to move out but Renu fakes injury and Megs is caught

-Tere Ishq mein sequence with Mohan remembering her berukhi to her stopping him to her saying she trusts him after Amar and writes down his feelings in a letter and keeps it in a diary

Megs looking for a saree to wear spots the one Mohan gave rmbers the time and ignores it and Mohan there spots her from the khidki niharoing her and she cums to close the window and MM eyelock and she ignores and shuts the window

-Mohan getting ready and wears yellow shirt rmbering Megha's fav color and Guru laufs.MG all set to leave and Guru gives Mohan prasad so that he dusnt mess up this chance and he takes it and so Mohan decides to leave behind the diary with the love letter rmbering Guru's words and just leaves with Guru and the bouquet

-Renu fills Sanjay's ears rgding Mohan and how he will bcum another Amar and ruin it for Sanjay soon and Sanjay is left thoughtful after initially negating it

-MG arrive Nanhi opens the door and asks nervous and Mohan is like cuming with izzat for the first time and Megs doing a peek a boo at MG and Then MM spot each other and tere ishq mein and she see's the flowers and Jiji interrupts by saying u guys here and Ved to arrives and asks abt the flowers and Mohan looks at Megha and she is rolling her eyes and saying no no and tere ishq mein plays and Jiji is smiling

-precap- Mohan giving rose to Megs literally behind Ved's back

Awww My Ashiq Monu is just so dhak dhak and apologies for any errors iam not in my senses these days

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2012
Adil14

Tere Ishq mei sequence is from which movie?
Old 05-31-2012
Janaki696

I am going FIDA over Mohan's eyes!!
Silly me...The way he is looking at Megha with love filled in his eyes! OMG!

How do they enact? I always wonder....Must say..Kunal is a fab.

Adil14,

I guess it is not from any movie....It is especially from Na Bhole tum....TV series...Even I want this song...It is just superb...Can anyone from our PJ team help us?
Old 05-31-2012
Adil14

Yeah, that is awesome. I need the lyrics of that song. Can Someone please help us. Tere Ishq mei <3
Old 06-01-2012
Janaki696

Adil14,

I have posted a PM to you with the lyrics.

Enjoy!!
Old 06-01-2012
Adil14

Thanks alot. i got the lyrics.

Tags
30th, bole, kaha, kuch, maine, na, tum, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security