Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 25th May 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 25th May 2012 Written Update within the Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 25th May 2012 Written Update -Tulsi , Parvati and iconic Tv bahu's ...

Old 05-26-2012
Neeru

Question Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 25th May 2012 Written Update

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 25th May 2012 Written Update

-Tulsi , Parvati and iconic Tv bahu's ka time hua purana
Ab hai Mohan the new age bahu ka zamaana
Saare sitam ye bahu uthati hai
Par kisi ko kuch na batati hai bas neki kiye jaati hai
So hat jao trps ko rule karne waali Naari
Ab trps mein aayi hai male tulsi ki baari

-
Is raat ki subah nahi and Megs crying in her room and remembering the event and there Mohan too is remembering DN 's threat

-nanhi wakes up and asks for Mohan and Ved starts his rant and Nanhi tells abt how he is nice and saved her and falls unconcious and all r confused and Sanjay takes nanhi inside and Ved wunders abt what bachaya

-Pratik DN celebrating their success and how Pratikwill literally finish off Mohan professionally and so Pratik in office next day and tells all abt Mohans doing and all r not believing and then Megs cums and Pratik starts his drama and how Mohan played and sold sumones emotions and beliefs

-prerna consoles Megs and talks ill of Mohan and so dus Dimpy and Mohan cums and Megs throws him out and fires him and he gives Pratik one last luk and tells Megs u may not bel me but u shudnt forget that gud things happen to gud ppl and she says if i meet more like u will stop bel in that as well and he leaves

-karan still cant bel and Prerna asks Pratik to get the CD but he says what can i do whne Megs gets a call frm Ved and she gets the news channel switched on and there we c the Amr truth coming out and DN is unaware and trying to get the CD tampered when he gets the msg to c the TV and he dus and C's that the truth is being played

-The clips show Amar telling DN how he he is corrupt and he has proofs and how DN shoots him and how he framed Amar and all Vyas family is stunned and Megs breaks down

-Precap- News also discloses Pratik's involvement in hiding the truth when Mohan asked him to help out and Prerna slaps him and everyone knows Mohan is the one behind it and there Mohan all set to leave the Mohalla

Plus pls pls i want majnu Megha and laila Mohan trak pls and i want Mohan to fake anger n displeasure atleast for half a epi i no isse zyada uske liye na mumkin hai

()
The Following User Says Thank You to Neeru For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2012
himuku

neeru.... the poem (or whatever u want to call it) written in the beginning is MAST

when the entire epi was going on... i had this thing goin on in teh back of my mind: "when will prateek's truth come out?""..

so i will begin with the precap first:
Prateek being slapped by prerna - wah wah this is for prateek and this for prerna ... she is a good girl...

now coming to DN being exposed n amar being proved innocent:
the video was really a SHOCKER .... and that too a bad one

imagine... one has to cope up with the death of a dear one... and then few years later u re-live that death again..... oh gaws.... i feel very very sad for megs n family.... especially nanhi...

i feel for mohan too.... the idiot he is, cant he just blurt out the truth....
but then neeru just clarified why he didnt say the truth LOL

it was a nice epi ... quite eventuful..

i look forward to the coming episodes.... especially when the entire VYAS KHAANDAAN will go together n ask mohan to stay back....
with megs trust reposed in mohan, we can expect light moments ahead..

Tags
25th, bole, kaha, kuch, maine, na, tum, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security