Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 24th May 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 24th May 2012 Written Update within the Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 24th May 2012 Written Update -MV back and sanjay asks abt if ...

Old 05-24-2012
-Natz-

Ruby Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 24th May 2012 Written Update

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 24th May 2012 Written Update

-MV back and sanjay asks abt if they got anything and Megs says Mohan did try and Ved starts his rant against Mohan but Megs defends him openly once the family disperses Renu starts her rant against MM and tries to fill Sanjay's ears but he leaves

-Megs finds Nanhi missing and asks Jiji abt it and the search begins and there nanhi thanks Mohan for fulfilling his promise and he asks her not to tell anyone abt her kidnapping and she asks why and he is like all will b worried

-Megs asks guru abt nanhi and he just then spot MN coming and tells her and so Megs rushes to her and asks her where she was and she say went to meet Mohan as he was to bring my doll and as the family is abt to get inside tho nanhi dus go inside the house Creep arrives and starts his drama and asks Mohan abt the proofs and there Mohan connects the dots between him n DN and Prateek also asks Megs abt the CD and proofs and she bewildered and asks Mohan who is all quiet and Pratik is happy that he is having his revenge and if Megs cudnt be his he wont let her be Mohan's either

-And then DN bhaiya calls Megha Rani and tells him how Mohan gave the CD he found at their place in Bhopal adn Pratik is njoying it and after the call Megha Rani says DN tha he said tumne usse proof diya

-Mohan al lquiet and Pratik is like u gave the proof to DN and is trying to rub it in and Ved starts off but Megs says i trust no one but u Mohan so say sumthing and Mohan is all quiet and then Pratik shows Megs the call Mohan made when they were in the bus and then Megs too starts off how u broke my trust and she says after Amar i trusted u and the day u realize what u have done u wont be able to bear it and she breaks dwn

-Precap- Breaking News cause Mohan to band bajaye and DN and Creep shocked as Amar case news on air Vyas family too watching the news with their usual expressions
The Following User Says Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2012
himuku

i hate slimy prateek!

Tags
24th, bole, kaha, kuch, maine, na, tum, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security