Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 1st June 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 1st June 2012 Written Update within the Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 1st June 2012 Written Update merii zubaan pe shikavaa-e-ahl-e-sitam nahiin mujhko jagaa ...

Old 06-01-2012
-Natz-

Light Bulb Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 1st June 2012 Written Update

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 1st June 2012 Written Update

merii zubaan pe shikavaa-e-ahl-e-sitam nahiin
mujhko jagaa diyaa yahii ehsaan kam nahiin

shikavaa to ek chhed hai lekin haqiiqatan
teraa sitam bhii terii inaayat se kam nahiin

-Mohan's mum wakes him up frm his sleeep and he is like u here and she is like if u dont want me here like Mr Bhatnagar then i will go and Mohan and Guru stop her and she is cross with Mohan for helping Megha out and she tells that she has left her house and will stay with Mohan and MG anre like oh no but show pleasure and Prerna calls up Mohan and he decides to meet at work and while talking over the fone walks over to the Khidki and then after the call spots Megs with his shirt and starts staring .Tannu cums to return Mohan's shirt and he is like why did he cum and Guru is like does the well ever walk up to the one who is thirsty and Mohan is like both the thirsty and the well will meet at work only

-Mohan back at work and all applause and ask for forgiveness and all is bk to normal and Prerna too cums and Mohan is like dont rpt what u said over the phone else will b angry and Prerna wants him to redeem PL as he is the only one who can and leaves the decision with him and Mohan agrees to not go. Mohan looking at Megs empty chair and wondering if Megs dusnt cum how will he get answers to his questions

-Chanchal and Ved's friends all praises for Megs and ved appreciates Mohan as well and the friend asks abt how Amars money will b released now and Ved is hopeful and Renu is maha pleased

-Megs wiping the dishes rmbering the dinner date and is leaving when Renu talks to her abt Amars funds and how it will help Ved and how she can help at home and Jiji intervenes and says why wont she work and Renu says why wud she looks like she has decided not to work any more and Megs says she dusnt feel like going anywhere and ved asks abt cuming to the bank and Renu is maha happy to hear that but Megs refuses

-Megs feeding the pigeons and Mohan in the park and darmiyaan song playing then Mohan cums bk to Mohalla and is outside Vyas house and he meets Ved and asks abt megs and if he can help and ved says help Megs how and that whenever there has been a prblem she has been our strength however much she was at loss of strength and he tells abt the bank incident that happened today and how she left to feed the birds at the same park where Amar use to go and how she needs sumone to look after her and how they hv lived their lives but she has her whole life ahead and what will happen to her after they r gone and then says dont know why i am telling u this and leaves

-So night time and Mohan arrives there and asks Megs why r u avoiding me and why dont u want meet me and she is like why do u want to meet me and he is like why do u want me to say it all everytime and she says my life belongs to Amar and no one can take his place and Mohan says i know that and so dus everyone and i dont want to take his place but whats my place in yr life i want to no and she is like no one has ne place in my life and he says why r u so stuck up in yr past when everyone frm Adddu to uncle Aunty have moved on ..he wasnt just yr loss and she says bec he was my world and those 10 yrs i spent with him and nothing can be better than that and he is like arent being unfair to those who expect u to be the same old Megha and expect u to smile and that cant u see life is waiting for u and that I am waiting for u

-If u dont let the past pass how will u move forward and she is like i dont want to so dont question and she walks away and he is like u r lying not to yrself and to everyone and that u feel u will betray Amar if u move ahead and she asks him too shut up but he goes on and on and says i no that u feel for me notice the smallest of things abt me , u care for my happiness and that my going away did bother u then say it and i want answers and she slaps him and says got yr answer i dont love u and u had a certain place but have lost that as well now and i feared u wud lose that u have and she says let me live with my memories and leaves

-Raining hard and Megs leaving with tears and all her Fb's of Mohan nd her and Darmiyaan plays and there Mohan sits on the bench and takes out her hanky

-No Precap-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2012
Adil14

Thanks for the written update. Must appreciate ur work.
Interesting story developing up.
Old 06-02-2012
mahek

thanx for u r beautiful post guys....
Old 06-02-2012
himuku

oh no...
megs slapped mohan...
dont like it.....
me saddy saddy

Tags
1st, bole, june, kaha, kuch, maine, na, tum, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security