Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 18th May 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 18th May 2012 Written Update within the Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 18th May 2012 Written Update -Nanhi comes to meet Mohan and hands ...

Old 05-18-2012
-Natz-

Award Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 18th May 2012 Written Update

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 18th May 2012 Written Update

-Nanhi comes to meet Mohan and hands him a bag of grains to feed the pigeons ..as thats what they did when they use to stay in Bhopal ...she with her dad use to feed the pigeons much to Megs annoyance and then on weekends how they wud clean up the entire house and would do the funs things as well and as she is telling him she starts crying and is like i loved my dad a lot and Mohan hugs her and consoles her and she says will u do me a favor and he says no will do two and she asks him to get the doll her dad gifted her if he finds it and he says will do and as she is abt to leave he calls her and wipes her tears and assures her that all will be okay and they do their signature stuff

-Megs packing food stuff when nanhi cums and tells her that she had gone to give a bag of grains to Mohan and asks Megs to hurry up or she will miss the bus and she she says okay and Megs spots saroj and touches her feet and says i will b successful and Saroj says i want that Amars name be cleared of all chrges and she says so it will b

Nanhi wishes Megs luck and she is leaving at Ved stops her there at the bus stop guru trying to stop the bus frm leaving and Mohan trying to call up Megs and then the bus leaves and Mohan says jaane de and as they r abt to leave Megs calls out to him and he is like bus rok and get to tickets and he goes upto Megs and aks her why didnt u take my calls and i thot u didnt get permission and Guru is asking for 2 tickets to bhopal and ved shouts make it three and moahn is shocked and Guru is like ye h bhi and comes to tell Mohan shud have packed food for you and Mohan asks ved u too coming along and ved is like why cant i and he is like ofcourse u can was thinking of asking u but didnt as was scared and Ved tells Megs to tell Mohan that he shudnt sit close to them on the bus and leaves,Mohan staring at him

-Guru is like u still want to go and Mohan is like what can be done Package deal ek k saaath ek free and says he is entitled to go after all its abt his son and its gud in a way tho atleast he will realize and bel that i want to prove Amar innocent

Guru worried for Mohan's safety knowing that if DN cums to know of his plans and Mohan is like dont worry till these two are with me i am safe and Guru is like take care and asks him to take his seat and Mohan as usual with his open laces trips onto Ved as he is trying to get into the bus and apologizes and Ved is like cant tie laces properly what will he handle the case

-Inside the bus Megs having dif with keeping the bag and Mohan helps but Ved intervenes and then Mohan realizes his eat is next Ved and tries to exchange it with another but cant and Megs prays for success and stregth to do the job and face the memories then Megs and Ved struggling with the A/C vent and Mohan helps and says its not functioning properly so Megs and Ved change seats as Ved cant stand the cold and Now Megs is next to Mohan

Raabta song seq and Mohan see's Megs feeling cold rmbers farmhouse seq and offers his jacket she refuses and then he asks her to trade seats as Ved is sleeping and she does ,Ved puts his head on Mohan shoulder and Megs offers Mohan khana and he drops a bit on Ved's shirt and tries to flick the dropped stuff but wakes up Ved and he is shocked to c Mohan next to him

-Precap- Ved asking bus conductor to stop the bus and he dusnt but Mohan uses his style to get the job done and there Nanhi tells Guru abt the impending DN danger
The Following User Says Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links

Tags
18th, bole, kaha, kuch, maine, na, tum, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security