Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 17th May 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 17th May 2012 Written Update within the Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 17th May 2012 Written Update -So Mohan hands over the clip to ...

Old 05-17-2012
-Natz-

Bug Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 17th May 2012 Written Update

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 17th May 2012 Written Update

-So Mohan hands over the clip to nanhi and she thanks him and Saroj says lets go and Mohan stops her and says want to speak to you and i know that u hate me n all but still w e need to talk and saroj is like if my family c's u ,u will be in trouble and he is like u wont speak to me even if its abt Amar and if its abt proving him innocent and he tells her how he has sum leads but for further info he needs to speak to Ved and only Saroj can help with that

There renu n rest searching for renu's missing slipper and Tanu spots Saroj n Mohan talking and takes a pic and sends it to Renu and she shows it to the family , Guru c's this and cums to warn Mohan but he dusnt listen and asks him to shut up and tells Saroj this our last chance and i need help

So Vyas Khandaan arrives and Ved asks him even after so much u have the guts and Mohan says just listen to me once and sanjay starts to hit him and Saroj intervenes and says give him a chance its abt Amar and Mohan hands over that chit of proof/lead and says i need Mrs vyas help in this and cant do it on my own but Ved dusnt believe him and insults him asks him to leave and if not for the place being a temple he wud have hit him hard and Mohan leaves and Saroj. Nanhi ,Megs and jiji arent too pleased

-Nanhi tells Ved how Mohan isnt wrong this time and tells abt the ramanathan meeting and hw they got this chit and once she is dun Megs ask her to leave but Ved stops Megs and says to her to take a day off tom and go with Mohan .Renu tries to intervene but Ved says We need to trust him for Amar and splly when he is trying to do the right

-Mohan at PL Megs also there he is quite sad but as karan cums to hand over Megs her leave sanction note and she tells karan that she is going for sum work to Bhopal and Mohan is ecstatic shocked and cant bel it and then he fakes illness so that he can get leave as well

-Renu as usual doubting MM going together and what will the world think adn doubting Mohans intentions and All Ved hears all that and is in thought .Mohan packing up for the trip and Guru tells him he hasnt packed ne food cuz no gas and why worry since Megs is going with him and that they both r going out tog for the first time and Mohan is like not going for a picnic but for work

And Guru says how this is a perfect opportunity for clearing the air and Mohan is like its better i keep shut cause i cant have her and dont want to lose her in the process so will keep quiet from now on

-Megs packing and she shares her fears and pain abt having to revisit those memories again and how will she face them and Jiji says its all in the destiny and u cant do anything abt it and Renu cums and taunts abt Megs packing and all and Jiji tells her off

-Precap- Mohan - Guru at the bus stop bus leaving and Mohan is like leave it and as they r abt to go Megs calls out to him and he asks Guru to get two tickets and to stop the bus and then he tells Megs i thot u didnt get permission and then he c's Ved there with the bag and is surprised
The Following User Says Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2012
himuku

FUNNY POINT:
Mohan's reaction when megs tells in office that she is going to bhopal for some work... awesome.. loved him in this scene...

Sore Point:
RENU... how can be so b)$*#Y... she really is very very evil ...

Good point/s:
- Mohan Megs & Ved going to bhopal together. Hope cv's have planned something to break the ice betw mohan n ved... From future point of view, its really important that ved accepts mohan for megs... so cv's pls start preparing the base from now itself.
- Amar's innocence should come out now.. since its high time... till the megs is not relived of her past, how will she move forward...

i wont be able to watch the super epi... but then no worried.. PJ is there..

Tags
17th, bole, kaha, kuch, maine, na, tum, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security