Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 15th May 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 15th May 2012 Written Update within the Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 15th May 2012 Written Update -Megs says what r u doing here ...

Old 05-15-2012
-Natz-

Thumbs Up Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 15th May 2012 Written Update

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - 15th May 2012 Written Update

-Megs says what r u doing here what if sumone c's us and he is like whats wrong i came here with Guru and she says if u wud understand u wudnt be here talking like this and asks abt his confession at rash ki party and the market incident and he says was angry so happened and she asks wud u hv done the same if it wasnt me and he looks away and she begs him to not cause prblems for her and her family and he looking at the Shivling promises to not cause prblems for her and she leaves

-Guru getting interrogated by Renu and he stumps her and she sprains her foot in the process of catching him and curses him and Megs cums there asks what i she doing here and she blurts spying and then covers up and blames Guru for her sprained ankle

-Ved ignoring Megs and jiji intervenes and says punishment shud b equal and if he is not talking to Megs then he shudnt b talking to her as well and she tries to forth Megs case and defends her but Ved rejects it and says he is more hurt of the fact that he isnt talking to Megs but playing Mrs Bhatnagar was no joke and he says wont talk to u as well Bela and leaves

-MG scene and Guru says c whats meant to happen dus like u met Megs at the temple today even tho u werent cuming to the temple in the first place and says hw their relationship is special and that one day the truth will get thru to her heart and she will accept it and just then Nanhi cums and Mohan asks her to come in and she says cant u r mum said so and he pulls her in and says this is my place and u need no one's permision and she hands him the note and he tries to decode it but cant and so nanhi says ask Mum and he is like just made a promise today to not to cause trouble but will have to for the last time

-Megs nd her Family ignoring her conts and she takes it out on nanhi and ved says kids make mistakes and elders shud forgive and she asks Ved for punishment and not forgiveness Ved shares his pain with her and asks her to promise to him that in future she will share all with him and will trust him and he forgives her much to Renu and Saroj ka annoyance

-Mohan at work and nanhi calls him and asks him to speak to Megs and focus and he is like okay maam and after the call he is like Mohan bhatnagar is stuck between the mother and daughter and so in the pretext of discussing story n all with karan he thru a file passes on that note to megha and she is shocked to see those numbers

-Precap- Megs asks him abt the numbers and the date they represent and he asks her abt ramanathan and that he gave him this chit and she is like why did u meet him and he is like to prove yr husband innocent i need proofs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2012
himuku

with this entire Mr & Mrs. bhatnagar fiasco that happend .. megs family is super angry with her...

the only thing left is that somehow mohan should prove that amar was innocent .. and maybe then ved n ved wife... even sanjay... (I DONT HAVE ANY HOPES FOR RENU)... will come around to accept mohan as their future son in law...

cv's ... pls speed up the process..

Tags
15th, bole, kaha, kuch, maine, na, tum, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security