Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha

Kunal Karan Kapoor flies to Kashmir to review a spa!

This is a discussion on Kunal Karan Kapoor flies to Kashmir to review a spa! within the Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Kunal Karan Kapoor flies to Kashmir to review a spa! TV's popular hunk Kunal Karan Kapoor who was last seen ...

Old 04-23-2014
Neeru

Heart Kunal Karan Kapoor flies to Kashmir to review a spa!

Kunal Karan Kapoor flies to Kashmir to review a spa!

TV's popular hunk Kunal Karan Kapoor who was last seen as Mohan in Colors' popular show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 is on sabbatical these days. The actor is chilling out these days and enjoying a break from his work.

We heard that the actor is flying to Kashmir tomorrow for an event. Kunal has been invited to review a spa at Khyber in Gulmarg for a popular magazine. He will be leaving for Kashmir tomorrow and he is quite excited about it.

TellyBuzz spoke to Kunal to know more about it. An elated Kunal told TellyBuzz, "I am very excited about my Kashmir trip and every day I am checking Kashmir's temperature. It's going to be my second trip to Kashmir. The first time I went there when I was a kid. I am really looking forward to the event and it's a world class spa. I just hope that it should be snowing there."

Have a great trip Kunal!

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
flies, kapoor, karan, kashmir, kunal, review, spa

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security