Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - 11th October 2011 Written Update

This is a discussion on Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - 11th October 2011 Written Update within the Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - 11th October 2011 Written Update Episode starts with jeevika consoling Maanvi and asking ...

Old 10-11-2011
-Natz-

Heart Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - 11th October 2011 Written Update

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - 11th October 2011 Written Update

Episode starts with jeevika consoling Maanvi and asking her to promise that she will not bring any more problems in this proposal.

Jeevika on the way to school when she is not having change to give to rickshaw she goes to nearby restaurant where Manan is also there.He calls for her & both stare at one another not knowing what to talk.Jeevika finally leaves without talking to him.
A light moment between biji & maanvi.Biji is excited to go to Mussourie.

Jeevika is telling to principal that her marriage is fixed and he is a lawyer.Just then Viren arrives in his car at the school.Ghanshyam is shocked to see such a huge car belonging to Jeevika's future husband.Jeevika & viren look at one another.
Meanwhile Virat comes to meet Maanvi at home & makes fun as to what he shud call her maanvi or jeevika or kareena or priyanka.
Daadi comes & scold maanvi for not inviting virat inside.Virat asks for forgiveness from maanvi & daadi says no need to apologise.Virat says Viren bhai has gone to meet jeevika bhabi in school.

Jeevika apologises to Viren and he too says sorry.Both smile.Virat is trying to know more about Jeevika from maanvi.Dabbo comes and says maanvi shud not be alone with a guy like this and that he has come to keep an eye on him.
Virat asks for tea,Maanvi is preparing a kadak tea for Virat full of salt,pepper,red chilli,turmeric.She calls is peth padh chai.

Jeevika's students mainly small kids tell her that they will miss her once she leaves.She gets emotional & advises them to make their parents proud. Viren happy to see this side of jeevika. He says you will miss your school,if you want I will shift my business here and jeevika is happy to see that viren is so concerned for her & says no need to shift business.

Maanvi comes with the tea.Virat gets some doubt and asks dabbu to taste the tea with biscuit & maanvi tries her best to stop him.Both argue while dabbo drinks the tea completely & starts sweating & smoke comes out of his mouth & he disappears.Virat makes fun of maanvi & both fight.

Jeevika & Viren at ganges riverbank where jeevika says my parents ashes are in these waters and whenever I miss them I come here to talk to them.
Viren goes near the river bank & says Namaste I am viren & main aap ki jevika ko sada khush rakhoonga bus aap ka ashirwad chahiye.
Jeevika looks pleased hearing this & episode ends on manan looking at them.

Precap : All are going in bus & playing antakshari.

Sponsored Links

Tags
11th, behna, ek, hain, hazaaron, mein, meri, october, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security