Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum - 7th October 2011 Written Update

This is a discussion on Diya Aur Baati Hum - 7th October 2011 Written Update within the Diya Aur Baati Hum forums, part of the Star Plus category; Diya Aur Baati Hum - 7th October 2011 Written Update Episode starts with Bhabo saying Ankita that first sandhya shud ...

Old 10-07-2011
-Natz-

Star Diya Aur Baati Hum - 7th October 2011 Written Update

Diya Aur Baati Hum - 7th October 2011 Written Update

Episode starts with Bhabo saying Ankita that first sandhya shud visit kuldevi temple.Ankita leaves and sandhya feels sad. Suraj watches it.Bhabo says we will do "peti kholne ka rasam" wherein and they open sandhya's bag & whatever they like they take.Chavi chooses a rich saree.Bhabo opens another suitcase which is full of books & questions if its sandhya's. She says its my father's & bhabo thinks its to remember your father you got these books,whatever happened with them was very bad.Atleast they shud have been alive to see your wedding.

Bhabo asks everyone to get ready to leave for mandir.
Sandhya enters her room and looks at suraj.He helps her in packing when a saree falls & together they folds saree when their hands touch.DABH song in the background.

Suraj folds all the sarees neatly and keeps inside the suitcase & says its new place,new people it will take time and once we return from temple i will take you to your maaika.

There is a photo of suraj taking degree completion certificate which sandhya sees & suraj says its 3yrs old. There are also lots of books in the room & sandhya asks if it belongs to suraj.She sees the books & asks why his name is not written,suraj says there was never a necessity.

Suraj tells if you need anything in this house you can ask me.Sandhya says she wants to tell him something.She says its my childhood ambition to become IPS officer.This was also my parents dream.But my studies was stopped bcoz of this marriage,will you help me in continuing studies.

Saying so she turns towards him but suraj has left the room.Bhabo is bringing some items with her and slips when suraj comes running to help her.She gives suraj the items and asks suraj to pack it with sandhya's suitcase. Suraj returns to the room and apologises for leaving in a hurry as he went to help bhabo and asks sandhya to tell what she was saying just before.
Just then again someone calls suraj & he leaves.

Sandhya is searching for a pen & surprised that there are so many books in the room but not a single pen.Finally in the cupboard she finds a pen.
Episode ends.

Precap: Chaturi brings some sweets to sandhya sent by suraj. chaturi tells her to first offer them to god.Sandhya is near the window.suraj opposite to her in his shop making samosas when a kite comes flying near the window & she removes it and looks out in shock.

The Following User Says Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links

Tags
7th, aur, baati, diya, hum, october, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security