Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi in Dulhan Avatar - IPKKND SBS Segment - 13th Feb

This is a discussion on Khushi in Dulhan Avatar - IPKKND SBS Segment - 13th Feb within the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Khushi in Dulhan Avatar - IPKKND SBS Segment - 13th Feb Saddi Gali song in the BG.. They are showing ...

Old 02-13-2012
-Natz-

Light Bulb Khushi in Dulhan Avatar - IPKKND SBS Segment - 13th Feb

Khushi in Dulhan Avatar - IPKKND SBS Segment - 13th Feb

Saddi Gali song in the BG..

They are showing Akash and Payal in Bridal wear with Pagdi and all ... They are standing side by side ..

In another shot, we see Khushi in a blue/red outfit like Jodha Bhai putfit..with her head coverd by pally, maang ka tikka ...Barun is holding the mike & he is in coat suit

The headers are ;

Akash aur Payal ki Shaadi

Yeh Khushi ko Kya Hua

Ab Arnav ka kya hoga

Yeh kya golmaal hai

Khushi ka dream man Akash

There is a Mangal sutr [ I think ] around Khushi's neck !!

Arnav and Khushi have done some thing that will shake up the show

Sanaya and Barun together ...Sanaya points at Akash ,"I love You, That's my man of my dreams"..Akshay gives a flying kiss , Sanaya catches it and keeps it safely ..Barun is laughing away

VO reminds about the color co-ordination ..Barun seems surprised and agrees ..

Various shots of PAYASH taking their photos ..

Sanaya with Akshay ," we were requesting for our own track to start but with so many men behind Khushi The director dropped the ideas ]

VO saying tht Payal seems displeased with all the attention that Khushi is getting and irked by it she is wearing Akash's Pagdi ..

A shot of Akshay and Sanaya enjoying themselves.. while Arnav is looking grim.. Barun iis banging water bottles .. VO says ..Arnav is feeling frustrated

The VO speculating about Dulhan libaas...Alright Girls..Khushi is wearing the Mangal sutra

A interview of Deepali and Akshay ...Payal imitating Maami..Ak asks why Deep is so angry..

Deep; cos ur mother always speaks angrily

Ak; no, that is not so

deep: Hello Hi Bye Bye, u r looking bootiful akash bituwa..turns and hisses khoon bhari taang

Ak; You are also looking pretty and looking all shiny today

Khushi is full on Dulhan mode, Arnav is in coat and suit... PAYASH is traditionally dressed ...

The Following User Says Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links

Tags
13th, avatar, dulhan, feb, ipkknd, khushi, sbs, segment

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security