Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 9th July 2011 Written Update

This is a discussion on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 9th July 2011 Written Update within the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 9th July 2011 Written Update The episode starts with Nani giving something to ...

Old 07-10-2011
-Natz-

Heart Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 9th July 2011 Written Update

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 9th July 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with Nani giving something to eat to Khushi and she is about to eat when she looks up and finds Arnav staring at her (bechari let her eat man). She hesitates and puts down. Anjali is watching both of them.

Arnav gets a call and gets up and everyone is watching him leave . Anjali goes behind him and Nani tells Maami to go away (aankhon ki ishare ) and Maami does, seeing this Khushi tells Naani that she is going too but Naani stops her. This part is the whole precap part Khushi not knowing tells everything to Nani about La-Arnav relation, and Nani is shocked. Khushi asks when is the wedding and she'll give 2 chiken suits from her side and Nani says Oh God but Khushi says that don't worry the suits will be perfect , Nani continues saying no, this is not happening (I know right) Khushi still thinking that Nani is on about her suits and says why not? I am here, don't worry, Naani interupts her and says I am not talking about you I meant Lavanya and Chote. Now this part is interesting lol coz Khushi realises that she is in big trouble (oh boy) ask Nani if she knew about it and Nani says that she knows everything as she is Nani (awww) and says she just wanted to know who else knew about it. To this Khushi says that even she didn't knew about both but the other day she saw them both, she realises what she was about to say everything and she stops Nani is still shocked and Hello Hi Bye Bye is shown listening to Khushi and Nani conversation.

The scene shifts to bro&sis convo where Anjali is asking why is he treating Khushi like this? And Arnav in staring mode don't reply her and she says ok leave it but atleast drop her off to office as she is here from the morning. Arnav says that Di I am not dropping anyone off and Anjali says this isn't right just drop her. Arnav goes where Khushi is and ask why she is still here? Khushi gets scared and stand up. He further says that the office isn't off and there is loads of work to do and Nani interrupts and says that don't talk like this (alright ) and Khushi came here for your work and now she will go with you too (love her). Arnav tries to say something but Nani raises her hand and stop him speaking. She adds that she doesn't want to listen to anything and when they both are working together then what's the problem? Arnav angrily stares at Khushi. Nani tells Arnav to come home early as she wants to talk to him and Khushi gulps and says that I am going now. Nani tells Khushi to come again as she feels nice talking to someone from Lucknow. Khushi smiles but her smile fades away when she sees angry boss staring at her . Arnav goes away from there and Khushi follows him. Arnav is walking fast and Khushi is almost running . At one point Arnav stops and Khushi goes forward but stops too . Arnav says how dare you to come my house? (hello u told her) Khushi says sir you told me to come, Arnav interrupts her and says you know how to trap people very well but this is my house and your drama won't work miss Khushi Kumari Gupta. Khushi looks sad but sneezes (cute). Arnav is like WTH . Khushi says that sir I didn't but Arnav interrupts her and tell her that don't think you'll come office with me in my car (how rude) and if Nani talked to you sweetly don't forget your auqaat (jerk). He carries on saying do I need to remind your hassiyat everyday? Khushi says again hassiyat and auqaat? And tells him that you can't talk to me like this (Sundas agrees) Arnav again interrupting her says that people who don't know me aren't allowed to speak about me and tells her to catch an auto (double jerk) and goes away.

Sponsored Links

Tags
9th, doon, iss, july, ko, kya, naam, pyaar, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security