Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 7th November 2011 Written Update

This is a discussion on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 7th November 2011 Written Update within the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 7th November 2011 Written Update Eeeks feeling awesome as I am back. Episode ...

Old 11-07-2011
-Natz-

Heart Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 7th November 2011 Written Update

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 7th November 2011 Written Update

Eeeks feeling awesome as I am back.

Episode begins with bua withwide eyed asking Khushi if she is ready to marry Shayam and Shashi is looking at her helplessly and bua gets happy and out of excitement she strts planning everything and then she goes upto her god and calls out for Shayam and Khushi to come there and she make them to stand together there. Se prays for them and asks GOD to make there jodi forever and Shayam is looking at Khushi in the creepy way.

Well I wish for that day when ASR will replace snake or I wish that Shayam and Bua get married soon

Bua walks upto Shashi and says that Khushi fulfilled his wish and he get helplessnesstears in his eyes. Then Shayam and Khushi bends down to take blessings from Shashi and he feels miserable. Bua tells shayam to take Shashi in and shashi tries to speak something but he cant and Shayam takes him in. Bua and Garima decides to go to pandit to fix the date.

Buaji asks pandit that when Shayam will get big time joote laate from ASR

Scene shifts to RM there Anjali is doing something to put out nazar and he gets irritated and she asks him directly that she knows that he is hiding something from her and he gets Khushi's flashback and Anjali asks if he is happy ir not to which he says that he is happy and Anjali gets happy and she says that whenever u take decision for marriage u get nervous and she tells that when she decided she was also nervous. She asks him if he took decision from heart.

Well here I am disappointed why Anjali cant look at real ASR that what he is hiding

In next scene Payal is asking Khushi same things if Shayam is her man or not and if she is happy with it or not. Khushi tries to escape by saying that everyone around he is happy so is she happy. She again says that she took decision in hurry and she strts hetting ASR's flashback and while that she strts speaking randomly that she is ready to forget and now she will never got there. Payal brings her back and she says that she is going to strt her new life and it will be best for her and she moves out of there while leaving worried payal back.

Impressed with Payal as she can see through Khushi but why the hell she is not doing something if Khushi had been at that place then I am sure she would have done. Remember in frst episode only how Khushi went out of the order to make things right for Payal

In the Shashi room creapy Shayam is speaking blah blah in front of him, He says that he needs to go to rani sahiba to do the arrangement for money for the engagement ring.

Gosh I cant handle this seriously I skipped blah blah coz he spoke that like a tape-recorder speaks I mean same repeatitive lines

Khushi and ASR is standing in there respective rooms and they are sad and Rabba Ve plays in the back.

Okay out of u guys who cried

Shayam and Anjali are shopping and Shayam is helping Anjali in shopping and Anjali wishes to go to the jewellery shop to buy some ornaments for nani. Then he gets a call which is regarding the ring. Then a lady comes there and greets Shayam and he makes her to introduce with Anjali and the lady strts prasing Shayam and says that he is very good man. Then the lady says that she needs some money to fill the school fees for her children and Shayam takes out his purse and says that he has very little money and this time all the banks are also closed so he can help her with this little money only. Then Anjali stops him and take her money out and she gives 5000 Rs. to her and he takes Anjali to side and says that it is very less money and she gives more oney to the lady. After the lady leaves he praises Anjali for her kindness.

Laalchi, paapi insaaan has one name that is Shayam

Bua and Garima are talking about the preparations and bua says that it is not luckhnow that every work will get on one call but they will have full preparations while talking out of excitement she drops Khushi back down and calls Khushi to pick it up and when she comes there and she sees the Mannat key and gets the flashback of the ASR and her at lucknow mannat place and Bua takes the key from er and asks her what kind of key is this.

When out mannat of ASR beating Shayam will get fullfilled

There Shayam takes the money from the lady and lady asks him anout the penssion case and he says that he will not take a single penny from her for the case meanwhile Anjali comes there in the car and asks Shayam he is here and she is not able to see the lady there. Anjali asks if she can drop him somewhere and he says that no he is going some other way and Anjali leaves and he thanx her for giving money in his mind.

I will say thanx to her when she will slap him

Back at Khushi's place bua is asking her about the key and she says she finds like that only and bua throws it that and says that she need not to keep the waste like that. Then bua tells her to leave the job as her marriage is fixed now. She needs to call them and tell them that she is leaving the job.

Bua ji u knw I hate ju

Precap
ASR is at the poolside and Khushi comes there and he says that he dont want to look at her and he dont even want to talk to her and Khushi answers him back that even she is not ineterested and she is about to speak further that ASR grabs her by shoulder and repeats the line
Finally something good

All in all depressing episode. So week strt was too depressive

The Following User Says Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links

Tags
7th, doon, iss, ko, kya, naam, november, pyaar, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security