Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 7th July 2011 Written Update

This is a discussion on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 7th July 2011 Written Update within the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 7th July 2011 Written Update The epi starts with khushi stands alone in ...

Old 07-08-2011
Neeru

Award Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 7th July 2011 Written Update

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 7th July 2011 Written Update

The epi starts with khushi stands alone in the rain and suddenly a car comes straight toward her, she look scared and from no where we see Arnav rushes and save her from the car.The background was playing Rabba ve and it is prefect for them, I love it yaar.
when he saves her , she hugs him and it feels like they were lost in each other.
he push her kind of away from her. He told her that i wanted you to manage the parking not to stand in front of the car. she is shivering in the rain and did not say anything to him. He was about to leave but turn back like other day on sari scene to have last look at khushi and offer her his coat and told her that whatever are u trying to prove in rain that u are poor and trying to show off and now don't cry. he gave her his coat and told her to fix yourself .Don't care about yourself but care about about my company respect!!!

she told him that she don't need his coat and take it back but he was super mad that moment
in the house payal was waiting for khushi in the house and then akash comes to khsuhi and ask her that he can drop her home first she refuse but then said Yes...

So now we see ASR driving , while driving he is having flashbacks of khushi from the first time he met to the last in the rain.He stop the car all of sudden and stands in the rain and said that this is first time he is thinking he did something wrong no I am right .how come i am thinking of that girl and i can never feel bad for that girl and just soak in rain yaar ... and then he said no girl can make difference in ARS life (something like that yaar)

the scene shifts to khushi and akash in car. he ask your family must be worried na.she told him that her sister is gonna be really worried and stop in the mid... he ask her what happened? she told him it is her sister'd birthday and she did not get the time to get anything special for her sister , As you know what happened today. then akash gave her the scarf he got for payal. when he saw her in the shop place. He is soo sweet yaar ..
she was thanking her and told her she will pay him . He told her not to because what happened today , this is not even enough ..
Ohhh Man this made me laugh so hard .. she is like why are u being sorry for the lard Governor
he is like ASR ..she is like i am sorry but this is what he is in my books .. lard Governor..
u are so nice and have this big car but He is like the devil, it was funny how even driver look back too.. LOLShocked
then they arrive at home . We see shayam who's going back to find khushi and see the car .. there is something wrong with this boy yaar.. i am telling u all yaar
akash was surprise to see payal there and he ask who's she ? and then khsuhi told him that she is her sister . she invited him inside but he remember payal telling him about the roads are small and these big cars there.He decided to leave with out saying anything. But he did say "wishing u very happy birthday" and then he leaves.
khsuhi saw the time and there is still 10 minutes and lets do bday... then shaym comes and said you finally home and the way he was looking at her Dead i did not like it yaar .. even khushi ask him why are u looking at me like this and he is like nahii i was thinking that i hope u don't get sick.

the scene shifts to arnav . he is wearing something different yaar .. looks cute yaar. anji was drying his hairs with towel. nani comes to the room with haldi milk and mami comes too yaar .. and then they told him that how ratan aunti and them nani told him that she is mad at u too because u did come too.
then he was having flashes of khushi lightening the dia .. then he calls la and ask for khushi number and she told him is to late 12 in the night.. and he is like enough la. she send the number to him..

Finally precappp... He calls khushi and say that he is sending his driver to her house with hand written report which should be type up by tomorrow morning before works start and all the resources too.

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
7th, doon, iss, july, ko, kya, naam, pyaar, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security