Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 29th May 2013 - Episode 192

This is a discussion on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 29th May 2013 - Episode 192 within the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 29th May 2013 - Episode 192 Video Update, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam ...

Old 06-03-2013
Zara

Question Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 29th May 2013 - Episode 192

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 29th May 2013 - Episode 192 Video Update, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 29th May 2013 - Episode 192 Watch Online

Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2013
Zara

Payal the pagal and Anji the akal se ganji joining hands to torture the God
And then apni new bride comes down too ( I wont call Payal the Pagal a new bride...she has suddenly promoted herself to a SAAS material)
Everyone ignores our Jhalliphulli (Khushi) and hello hi bye bye (Maami) as per her turn..taunts Khushi
Payal the Pagal ignores the sister who took this drastic step because of her and Maami taunts some more...about something something badi bahu and chhoti bahu (Why dont you take your own bahu and retire in a jungle doing jingalala hoon instead of hello hi bye bye)

Payal doesn't give prasad to her sister and Maami taunts some more

Aakash has to say some dialogue na so he asks the most randomest question about the whereabouts of NK and Dadi

Anji says NK has gone to some work..and nani is no where to be seen..
HariPrasad informs that Naani is not opening her room and the whole clan randomly attacks that room

Khushi is about to go when the Nithalla Nikamma Shyam asks her why did she do this without thinking about him ??? Khushi pushes him off and climbs the stairs....(Wished she had pushed him down the terrace that day)

Everyone's knocking the door..Khushi also comes there and , Mami says it's all because of these sisters...Payal turns her face away from KSR and is angry at her(Why dont you go on your honeymoon in Timbuktu)

They get into the room, And discover that Naani is having fever ( I would have atleast expected a heart attack ...)all stupid dialouges inside and me skipping the scene..

Arnav comes and says that he will call the doctor..Anji the akal se ganji tells Aakash to call the doc..ASR looks dejected(Haye...Doctor bulaane mein bhi panchaag kholegi Anji the ganji)

Anji the akal se ganji tells Arnav that it's all yours and Khushi's fault(how? Pleajh explain madam Querie...what is the connection between marriage and fever????)

Anji the akal se ganji tells him that says I always tolerated ur anger(and the poor fellow has tolerated your insane rona dhona, puja and above all the expenses of you and your nikamma husband).Anji ganji's torture continues...and her brother takes it by giving her a sad smile and a glance towards her serpant hubby

Nani says...chote has proved that he is his father's son (And ofcourse your daughter had nothing to do in the whole procedure???)

Nani says I had so many dreams..and yesterday's night came crashing down (how come..???...the only thing is that you did not waste an awesome lot of money and time in another wedding..or you were going to get them married anyways!)

Nani asks them to leave her alone for sometime..Khushi tries to come in and Naani tells her to get lost...

Anjali tracing the letter that her mom gave and starts the emotional torture...

ASR enters..and asks how many days should this drama continue..(Whew! finally somebody spoke our minds...ASR bless you)

Anjali is furious, says do you want us to forgive you..not this time...(wonderful...we dont want it anyways)

ASR says I accept that I had my fault..but you have accept that I am married to her now..(Haye...something logical now...)

Anjali says you hurt us all...ASR says if you can't accept..We will leave the house..(abhi...abhi ke abhi nikal jaa...we will get some respite from this torturous Raizada pagalkhaana)
Anjali is shocked and taken aback..ASR leaves *sad tune bg* she sits down and cries

Payal and mami help nani...Khushi offers Nani help..and tells her that whatever we did we didn't mean to hurt you..we didn't realize..and says you are angry on us/me, don't show ur anger on ur health...nani says you need not care about me..you can go...

Anji the Ganji comes and Khushi leaves and tells Naani that she talked to ASR, Nani says if you want me to forgive him..Anji says that I will not forgive them myself

But he is the part of our family..Nani says but he crossed all over limits, if Maa was there...Anji says I know what she'd have told to forgive..and says do you remember that promise ...

Nani says I am not weak..I will change my decision..I will not accept this..(What is their problem?? that Arhi got married and this is the same naani and Anji ganji who let ASR have a live in relation in this house???...Somebody pleajh explain and ASR please get out of this pagal khaana soon)

Precap : everyone is assembled in the Raizada pagalkhana

Tags
192, 29th, doon, episode, iss, ko, kya, naam, pyaar

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security