Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 28th September 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 28th September 2012 Written Update within the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 28th September 2012 Written Update Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 28th September ...

Old 09-28-2012
-Natz-

Heart Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 28th September 2012 Written Update

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 28th September 2012 Written Update
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 28th September Episode Written Update
Episode starts with Arnav telling Khushi that there is nothing beside hate, betrayals, and pain (with her). Khushi loses her balance and is about to fall down on the ground but Arnav quickly catches her.

Arnav says to her, Khushi.. by making me stand here.. you gave me answers of all my questions. Shyam is worried for some reasons and is calling someone. He tells someone something on phone. Blood from Arnavís head fall on Khushiís head, where you do sindhoor. Arnav continues, I am sorry.. Khushi. I got little late in coming but I had to come na. Everyone is happy now. Arnav says to Khushi, I want to marry you. I want to spend all my moments with you. Khushi hugs him and Rabba Ve plays in background. Khushi seems very happy and is smiling big.

Khushi says, I knew you will come.. you wouldnít leave me alone. Arnav says, I told you na.. I wonít be able to live without you. Khushi then touches his forehead where he has got injured. On a side, Shyam asks Anjali, Arnav is doing all this purposely right? Donít take me wrong. I really want this marriage to happen, but after knowing this truth.. will they be able to live with each other? Anjali is looking at Arnav-Khushi and says, no Shyam ji.. their relationship is not that weak. Nani says to Arnav, I am with you.. this is biggest decision of your life, but after this.. donít do anything that would hurt Khushi. read full updates with pictures only at PunjabiJunktion.Co.In . Arnav says, Nani.. you all wanted me to forget my past and move on right? Thatís what I am doing. He holds Khushiís hand and taking her somewhere. But Dadi stops them. Dadi says, even after knowing Garima is responsible for your mother and dadís death? Arnav says, I canít change whatever thatís happened. Dadi says, no one can change the truth. How can you marry Khushi? Arnav says, biggest truth is that I love Khushi a lot. Thorns kept hurting me.. but I canít punish flowers (roses) for that. My mother told me this long time ago.. but I understood it today. He then pushes Dadiís hand away from Khushiís hand and tells her, I think you should also forget everything and move on. Dadi says, but all this that Garima did..Arnav says, she didnít do anything.. it was all my fatherís fault. He was married, but still he kept relationship with two women and betrayed them. And when he couldnít face his mistake.. he committed suicide.

He continues, your way of thinking is wrong and if you canít change that then maybe you should leave from here. Dadi gets angry and is leaving from there. Khushi stops her and says, your elder of this house and without your blessings IÖ Dadi says, blessings and to you? Only because of you Iím separated from my grandson and whole family. Dadi looks at Arnav and says, remember.. you will regret for your this decision in coming days. Khushi still tries to stop Dadi, but Arnav tells her.. let her (dadi) go. Dadi leaves from there now.

Arnav again takes Khushiís hand in his hand. Nk says, Nannav you entered late.. but your entry was mind-blowing.. like a bomb. Nk goes to get priest back.

Khushi and Arnav are in a mandap now. They exchange flower malas. When Khushi is about to put mala on Arnav.. Aakash carries him up, but in end Khushi puts mala on Arnav. Everyone seems very happy. Arnav and Khushi now sit down. Anjali ties their knot. Priest reads all the mantras and they do all rituals. Arnav puts mangal-sutra on Khushi. And then does sindhoor to her. Shyam is not liking all this. Priest asks them to stand up now for pheres. They starts their pheres and everyone throws flowers on them, some happily (mostly everyone).. some not too happily (Manorama). After couple of pheres, Khushi comes in front now and they resume their pheres. and THEY ARE FINALLY MARRIED NOW!!!!

Khushi is about to say to Arnav, I.. Arnav says, I know and I love you a lot too. He then kisses her on forehead and they hug. They now take blessings from the elders. When they take blessings from Garima, she asks Arnav to forgive her. He says, you donít have to apologize. .I am forgetting my past and starting a new beginning. Itís better if our past donít come between us in future. Khushi hugs Garima. Buaji tell them, to be with each other like ALWAYS. Khushi and Arnav then have an eyelock.

Break 1..

Raizada family is back to their house. Nani does aarti of Khushi and Arnav. Arnav is just smiling. Nk tells him, get serious.. all these rituals are very important.. without them no entry for you. Nani gives a gift to Khushi. Now itís Manoramaís turn.. she doesnít want to give gift but in end she gives gift to Khushi and welcomes her. Khushi tries to say something to her but Manorama says, there is nothing greater than Arnavís happiness for me, understand?

Break 2..

Now Khushi kicks a rice pot, puts her legs in red colored. and finally enters the house. Aakash stops and asks Arnav, did you forget our houseís tradition? Anjali says, leave it.. I donít think Khushi will be able to take it. Khushi asks, what kind of tradition? Nk says, whatever kind of tradition it is.. you will have to do it right. Payal says, why are you bothering my sister? Khushi then asks Arnav, what kind of tradition? Arnav then carries her. Khushi says, what are you doing? Youíre injured. Arnav says, I am not that injured either that I canít carry my wife. He then takes her inside.

Thatís the end of the lovely episode.

Precap: Arnav and Khushi are in their room. Khushi is putting medicine on Arnavís head. There is a camera in their room from which Shyam is watching everything. Shyam says, I havenít given up yet saale sahab (Arnav)Ögood players always have second plan ready if one fails.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2012
Shigufa

mindblowin epi <3<3 it.. Eeer what is evil shaym planning nw
Old 09-28-2012
sachiv

wow!!! What an episode it was. I was really pleased with the way Arnav married Kushi out of love & not any other reason. Loved the way he forgave even Garima.

Dadi ko sahi treatment mila Shyaamu, I was mighty pleased to see his plans failing one after the other

Loved Anjali after a long while, hopefully her character stays good & doesn't get us frustrated on her character once again.

Shyaamu tu sudharega nehin Either Arnav will turn off lights or throw clothes on the plant/camera or this is the moment Arnav beats the hell out of Shyaam after he notices the camera - remember the article which stated Arnav would notice Shyaam watching Kushi dress changing before her wedding, may be this is the time to see it

I am on cloud 9, booking myself for other clouds too, so kindly do not disturb till then
Old 09-28-2012
sitasingh

Yayyyyyyyyyy.. Thank u cv's for listenin, n not separating arshi.. Omg their acting was too mindblowing... Loved the fact that he admitted his love for her infront of everyone.. Snakewa bring it on.. Coz now they will overcome evrything together..... Finally after so many tears there is laughter n masti.........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sitasingh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012
Ashnichennaiwali

KK JI... join me...
hum bhi aasmam mein udh rhe hai.... jab ARNAV ne shaadi confirm kiya. hum toh KURSI se utke naachna shuru kar diye... aur hamari behen TEJU aake hum se kahi ki.. itna khush mat ho SHYAM DADI ko bula rha hai.... kuch de mein woh aayegi.... ek min hum statue ban gaye.. phir humne bathaye ki NAAGIN aaj ARNAV se left right maar kayegi.. aur yahan se nikal bhi jayegi...
TEJU bhi nachne lagi.. lekin fir kahi ki koi SHYAM ko ese kyun nhi marta?
hamare paas bhi iska javab nhi hai.. lekin hu bht khush hai aur aaj BELAN bhi nhi padi hamein kyunki AMMA bhi smiliya(smile)rhi thi SHAADI dekhe....
SHYAM kutthe ki dhum hai.. seedha nhi ho saktha... BESHARAM kahin ka.. suhaag raat ke kamre mein CAMERA fit karke direct telecast dekh rha hai.. hum toh chilla rhe the ki... abe oh KAMINA... itni si akkal aur sharmi hai ki nhi tumhe?
i have a feeling that SHYAM ll separate them....
Old 09-28-2012
sachiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashnichennaiwali View Post
KK JI... join me...
hum bhi aasmam mein udh rhe hai.... jab ARNAV ne shaadi confirm kiya. hum toh KURSI se utke naachna shuru kar diye... aur hamari behen TEJU aake hum se kahi ki.. itna khush mat ho SHYAM DADI ko bula rha hai.... kuch de mein woh aayegi.... ek min hum statue ban gaye.. phir humne bathaye ki NAAGIN aaj ARNAV se left right maar kayegi.. aur yahan se nikal bhi jayegi...
TEJU bhi nachne lagi.. lekin fir kahi ki koi SHYAM ko ese kyun nhi marta?
hamare paas bhi iska javab nhi hai.. lekin hu bht khush hai aur aaj BELAN bhi nhi padi hamein kyunki AMMA bhi smiliya(smile)rhi thi SHAADI dekhe....
SHYAM kutthe ki dhum hai.. seedha nhi ho saktha... BESHARAM kahin ka.. suhaag raat ke kamre mein CAMERA fit karke direct telecast dekh rha hai.. hum toh chilla rhe the ki... abe oh KAMINA... itni si akkal aur sharmi hai ki nhi tumhe?
i have a feeling that SHYAM ll separate them....

I don't think Shyaam will be able to separate them any more meenu ji. We may see some minor rifts between Arnav & Kushi, remember the dialogue before their consummation - "aap hamare aankh mein aansu nehin dekh sakte hain, hamein maalum hai" & Arnav's dialogue "kabhi nehin" ..

My mom asked after the marriage - "Is IPKKND ending today?" I was just laughing and said nehin maa bahut kuch baaki hai
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sachiv For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012
Janaki696

Arhians.....Now no one is quitting from watching this show.....Isnt it????

CVs always like to surprise us....WOW!!!

Only one thing....what is shyaam doing with that camera again....what is he planning now???
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janaki696 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012
sweetsuhani

Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika! oye oye.. I am still dancing!! thank you thank you thank you CVs... hum bata nhi sakte hum kitnaaaa khush hai! Arshi is together and how! Arnav is the perfect perfect man... and Khusi is the perfect perfect girl!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweetsuhani For This Useful Post:

Tags
28th, doon, iss, ko, kya, naam, pyaar, september, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security