Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 20th July 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 20th July 2012 Written Update within the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 20th July 2012 Written Update Khushi is feeling scared seeing the figure around ...

Old 07-20-2012
-Natz-

Star Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 20th July 2012 Written Update

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 20th July 2012 Written Update

Khushi is feeling scared seeing the figure around her and screams for the person to come out. The bedroom doors closes and she is stuck at the poolside but she manages to break the lock with the pot.

Meanwhile, the Raizada family is stuck in the traffic. Anjali doesn't look too well. Payal tries to give her some juice but Manorma snubs her. Nani thinks they should return home. Akash is told by the police that there has been an accident and he should take a detour. Anjali wants to go to satsang but everyone convinces her that it is better they head home.
Khushi goes downstairs, feeling very scared. She sees the person and gets scared. She realises it is Arnav and is so relieved that she goes and hugs him! (Wow, he was too fast in winning this time). She tells him she is glad he is back, she got very scared. He hushes her Khushi breaks the hug as she sees a rose petal. The lights come back and she sees a carpet of red roses. She realises Arnav did all this and gets angry at Arnav. He hugs her again. She first tries to break the hug but then hugs him back

Arnav reminds her that she said that she will accept him as her husband the day she runs into his arms. Khushi immediately breaks the hug and Arnav bends to kiss her but just then, the rest of the family walks in the house and are surprised to see Arnav in the house and all the arrangements. Anjali asks him about the meeting and he starts explaining but Manorma starts off with her nonsense again Nani asks her to shut up and she walks away. Everyone else leaves as well leaving Anjali. She also starts going when Arnav stops her but she is not willing to listen to him. This upsets Arnav. Khushi leaves the scene too and Arnav is left alone.
Anjali enters her room feeling betrayed. Arnav comes and tells her that her meeting got cancelled and he couldn't inform them because of network problem. Anjali asks him to leave her alone and shuts the door on his face. Arnav makes her open the door and starts explaining himself again but Anjali doesn't believe him and asks him to leave her alone. He is not left with an option. He leaves and Anjali shuts her door again.

Arnav asks Akash to make Anjali take the medicines since she won't listen to him. Akash tells him not to worry and goes to Anjali's room. He asks her to open the door. Payal gets some milk for Anjali and asks if she can help but Akash snubs her and continues banging on Anjali's door. Payal is hurt and leaves. Anjali opens the door but doesn't speak to Akash. Manorma comes to help Akash and gives Anjali the milk. Akash asks her to take the medicine but she says she doesn't feel like, she'll take it later. Manorma and Akash try talking to her but she makes it clear that she doesn't want to listen to anything. Defeated, the two leave.

Arnav asks Akash about the medicines but Manorma says that she wants to be left alone. Akash feels they should respect Anjali's wishes for now. Arnav feels bad.

Payal gets Akash's dinner in the room. Akash comes and Payal asks him to eat but Akash asks her to remove it. He is worried about Anjali right now. Payal tells Akash she is tired of getting blamed everytime. She and Khushi are being blamed for hiding the truth but only because of Khushi Shyam's truth came out. But Manorma has to come and spoil it all. She shuts Payal up with her bitter words and tells her that in her eyes, she and her sister will always be at fault. Manorma takes Akash for dinner.

Anjali gets a blank call which leaves her a little puzzled. Just then Arnav walks in and asks her to take her medicines. He gives her his kasamh and she still doesn't take it Arnav is hurt at this and says she doesn't care if he lives but Anjali scolds him for talking like this and takes the medicine. She asks him not to talk like this again and Arnav also asks her never to feel he has lied to her. Anjali tells him that times have changed and he has changed, he is in love now. Everything changed since the day he got married and stop answering her questions.

No precap.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to -Natz- For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2012
gouthu

Hi mukuji i'm missing ur comment for 2days episode
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gouthu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012
Ashnichennaiwali

I dono y
but i found today's episode a just filler...
in the beginning there was an ARHI moment...
wen KHUSHI came running to ARNAV ROSE PETALS were not there n went the light comes they r there
i think ARNAV is doing all these as his way of saying SORRY... as his ego ll not allowing him in saying...
all rest was jus...
ANAJLI the dumb again is turning her face away to ARNAV....
she s always like the CHINA WALL between KHUSHI n ARNAV... but at last i liked her wen she said ARNAV abt how things changed after his MARRIAGE
wen she can understand this...
my quest y cant she understand that ARNAV is a having his HEAD BRAKE on both sides
one side KHUSHI n another side ANJALI...
he doesnt knw how to balance both... bechara he has to think on both sides... he likes to spend time with his beloved wife n at the same time he has to support his SHATTERED SISTER
AKASH not again... i liked the way PAYAL justified her n KHUSHI's part that how important it was to bring THAT SHYAM SNAKE's truth... But here comes HELLO HI BYE BYE.. y does she always want to blame GUPTA SISTERS for everything.... i'm scared that in future if her cosmetics rate increases then too she ll start blaming PAYAL n KHUSHI
n y does she want to come in between wen HUSBAND n WIFE are trying to sort out things between them?
RM has three DUMBOs totally
DUMBO no 1: ANJALI the great... she believes blindly... n later wen her belief goes wrong she just denies to understand... moreover she believes the one who she should not believe n she does not believe the one who she should believe...
DUMBO no 2: AKASH.... his sister is shattered... his bro is swinging between his sister n wife... PAYAL is trying to convince him.... but AKASH is angry on PAYAL for not tellin the truth abt SHYAM to him...wen ARNAV was kidnapped he never cared but he should have known better than KHUSHI as he also is PART with ARNAV in office but... n now even after NANI saying so much abt PAYAL n KHUSHI he s refusing to settle down... n now he s allowing his mom to extend their distance...
DUMBO no 3: MAMI..she always had prob with the GUPTA SISTERS... as now she got a chance to use them as foot ball n kick them as she wants... she is doing so...
at the TOP of it to show her hatedness to PAYAL she s n the mission of destroying her own SON's marital life... i seriously doubt if she s really AKASHs mother... bec she s worried more abt ANJALI n not abt her SON who has totally lost it...
i thought ANJALI now can understand ARNAVs position.... as by now she d have understood his act... but after today's episode i lost the hope...
there was a PHONE CALL for ANJALI shown in todays episode... which got cut after her weak HELLO... i think it must be SHYAM who ll be trying to brain wash ANJALI....
waiting for MONDAY's episode to see ARNAV's reaction on his DI's word n KHUSHI s reaction on ARNAV's ACT....
Old 07-21-2012
fathi

muku madam........i swear u have a huge fan following......look ppl are just yearning for ur comments girl......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fathi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012
himuku

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouthu View Post
Hi mukuji i'm missing ur comment for 2days episode
how sweet of u...
i didnt know u read the comments... before today of course...
i hv been a bit busy this week... hv ended up missing the serial... but what to do...

dont worry...... i will be reg. from monday onwards! :-)))
Old 07-21-2012
himuku

Quote:
Originally Posted by fathi View Post
muku madam........i swear u have a huge fan following......look ppl are just yearning for ur comments girl......
yaa.. sweetheart i just saw it...
by the way, where were u ??
u had just vanished............
The Following User Says Thank You to himuku For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012
himuku

ok ppl............i have a news for u !!!

Today is Ashni dears Birthday !!!

She is a huge fan of IPKKND... (of course we all too ), so i though what could be a better place to post this ....

But lets get together n wish Ashni a very happy birthday

Ashni .... even arnav wants to wish u a happy bday !!.... see..here is his message...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to himuku For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012
himuku

ashni... here is arnav..wishing u a happy bday

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to himuku For This Useful Post:

Tags
20th, doon, iss, july, ko, kya, naam, pyaar, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security