Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 14th May 2013 - Episode 177

This is a discussion on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 14th May 2013 - Episode 177 within the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 14th May 2013 - Episode 177 Video Watch Online Written Update...

Old 05-14-2013
Zara

Transmit Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 14th May 2013 - Episode 177

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 14th May 2013 - Episode 177 Video Watch Online Written Update

Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2013
Zara

Mami is taunting, Buaji tries to make her understand, Mami blames her that she hid this thing for so long, Mama tries to stop her but she won't budge. nani is looking hurt . Aakash comes and tries to say something, Mami stops him

Mami asks if payal is defective, Nani says at least give them a chance, Mami says no I won't agree to this marriage , with a reject girl like herNani shouts, mami stops, Anji is crying. Buaji is about to say somethin when Payal says if you have a problem, I won't marry then [teary eyed]

Previous Arnav scene, he hurriedly gets into the car, and hears her voice, looks into the mirror to watch her arguing with a vendor, he is looking awed [amused]

Anji says how can you tell this when you know same thing happened to me, Mami says don't compare as you didn't hid, Aakash says I knew, mami won't listen and breaks the rishta off

Arnav signs and keeps his head on the steering wheel

he is now angry and and gets out of the car, grabs her by the wrist and shouts on top of his voice saying what if you were in the ambulance, [softens a bit] I thought I lost you, [charges again] how can you be so careless

KKg is taken aback, and comes out of his hold and shouts what if I was there? why do you even care?
He says I care dammit ..

he is also surprised what if!?!

Nani says if you break this, you are nobody to me, Mamis shocked, Payal crying

Nk comes, the vendor asks for money, ASR hands over a big note, What the hell were you [to NK]

NK explains that the car broke down [or something like that] she slipped, broke the slipper and bangle, NK brought her bangles, ASR is staring, ASR asks him to go, he will bring her,NK agrees, KKG reluctantly follows

Nani sees the pandit come, she says no more discussion, mami agrees, she is a bad mood

Payal is crying

Upco: They are driving through a lonely street, he asks her to fasten her seatbelt, she keeps quiet , he stops the car, and asks r u listening?

P.S. KKg is so damn blind, she still has to asks why does he care?

Anji comes upto the Guptas' and apologises for mami, Buaji says it's not her fault, Anji takes them to the havanAakash is about to says something when Payal wipes her eyes and goes (what the heck is wrong with this girl -_-)

KKG quietly takes the lead, opens the door (he was about to open though ) and sits in the car, they drive off, [inside the car] both are quite, ASR bg in background he asks her to fasten her seatbelt

How many times do I need to tell you fasten your seatbelt [no reply]
He is getting angry, she lifts and adjusts her dupatta and it us already fastened , he is stunned, drives

Anji calls payal and asks her to switch the lights on, she does that and the header "Aakash weds payal" is lighting.

Aakash is about to talk when payal says she doesn't want to talk

UPComing: KKG is trying to wear the bangles when it doesn't fit
Toh NK ko tumhari kalai ka size bhi nahi pata? (Awie, I know you know that yaar!)
Kam se kaam unhe chudiya khareedne ka khayal toh away (poor baby, don't worry he is going to buy soon-correct size

The bangles break and she shrieks, ASR stops the car

Payal refuses to talk with him, Aakash says do you know that Di worked so hard to decorate this, she knew that you'd be so happy to see this, I am really sorry , I wanted to tell Maa but I couldn't tell, I always wanted to see you happy, and always a smile adoring your face, will you not forgive me this late time? I promise He takes her hand and lifts it, and says I won't hid anything to you, no matter how big it is

Payal is getting KKG's engagement with that creep

KKG is smiling and tries to wear the bangles, it is not fitting, he says so he doesn't know the size, KKg says atleast he bought, trhe bangle breaks, she shrieks, ASR shouts why did you try it in the first place? what if something happened

KKG says so what?? (there you go again tipsy)

precap: ASR takes the broken piece out of the wrist, "Ho gaya" she opens her eyes
Old 05-14-2013
sanaya

thanks honey

Tags
14th, 177, doon, episode, iss, ko, kya, naam, pyaar

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security