Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 14th March 2013 - Episode 101

This is a discussion on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 14th March 2013 - Episode 101 within the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 14th March 2013 - Episode 101 - Video Written Update - IPKKND 14th ...

Old 03-14-2013
Zoya

Bug Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 14th March 2013 - Episode 101

Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2013
-Natz-

The scene continues where Shyam is shocked to see Buaji standing behind him.
Bua tells that she and Amma has to discuss something to him. She goes. Shyam holds the leg of Babuji very firmly hurting him and asks for his blessings. He leaves

IN THE HOSPITAL
Khushi tells the receptionist that she would pay it within 2 days. But the receptionist says that her payment had been done and shows the receipt. Khushi is surprised and asks who has paid it. The receptionist points to Arnav! Khushi sees him and stops him, Arnav turns [Rabba ve in the BG]
K - Did you pay it?
A - Yes.
K - Why? Why did you pay it? I was to pay the bill. I know to pay for the treatments done to my father.
A - I know, but you had difficulty in paying the bill
K - But I will handle it and I dont want your mercy.
A - Khushi, I know that you will handle it. I was Just..
K - Why are you doing this? Am just working at your house and not a member of your family..then why are you.. I dont know why I had behaved yesterday like that to you..I dont want your money..
I was in need of money but tht doesnt mean that I am asking you to give the money...[a few minutes later, she realises..] Oh God! What am I telling? I have gone mad..You are trying to help me and I ...
She goes from there..

GUPTA HOUSE
Shyam tells that he is ready to marry Khushi as per the wish of Babuji also says that he wants to see him being fine soon.

RAIZADA HOUSE
Akash calls Payal and asks as how is her father. She says that he is fine and tries to cut the call. Akash once again apologises to her on behalf of Mami. Payal tells that he is rich and she is poor also says that its better for them not to talk again. She cuts the call.

IN THE HOSPITAL
Khushi crying covering her face. Arnav comes and sits next to her.
[emotional Rabba ve].. She on seeing him, wipes her tears off.
K - I dont know what to do after seeing Babuji in this condition. I dont want to loose my parents again.
Once again bursts out into crying..Arnav raises his hands and places it on her head [Tu hi bata mere maula..in the BG]
Khushi looks at him, slowly takes his hand. An eye lock. where as they show Payal and Akash thinking of each other... [ Both love story..with the same BG...] Arnav and Khushi goes away from each other..but turns and looks.

At night
GUPTA HOUSE
Khushi places her bag on the table. Bua asks whthr she had paid the bill. Khushi was to tell abt Arnav but Bua intervenes and says that she need to tell something to her.
Bua discusses the matter.. she tells abt Khushi's marriage with Shyam! Khushi shocked! Bua continues that everyone wishes for that especially babuji. Bua praises Shyam and says he is fit for her.
Khushi tries to tell something tht Shyam enters. He on seeing them goes from there. Buaji runs to the kitchen and Ammaji goes near Babuji.

Khushi has a talk to Shyam. Khushi tells that she cant marry him as she has considered him as her good friend and cant even think of marriage with him. Shyam is angry.
He starts his act saying tht even he is not ready to marry her, it was all because of Bua that he had agreed to it. Also tells that they both would talk to the elders about it.
She agrees and goes. He is angry and calls someone and orders for the ring for the marriage!
PRECAP
Khushi scolding ASR thinking that he was a cleaner who had come to the house for cleaning. She doesnt recognize him because he had tied a kerchief to his face.
K - Are you taking rest in between the works ? Do you know who is the owner of this House? If ASR sees you..first he would say .."What the.. What the.. "and then would fire you
She turns and tells that he is somewhere here!!! ASR rises up and faces her (without removing the kerchief) She is shocked!!!!!

Tags
101, 14th, doon, episode, iss, ko, kya, march, naam, pyaar

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security