Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 12th October 2012 Written Update

This is a discussion on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - 12th October 2012 Written Update within the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; hello people !! a light epi after the heavy heavy epi's .............. anjie looks very sweet all toned down.... i ...

Old 10-13-2012
himuku

hello people !!

a light epi after the heavy heavy epi's ..............

anjie looks very sweet all toned down.... i wish cv's change her wardrobe n maybe put her in salwar kameez / churidaar...
maybe slowly slowly they can show us the changes in her character ... attitude..... from a timid mellow person to a more confident person..
i cant wait to see someone from her past (some old college friend maybe) enter n strike a friendship with her... n she falling in love with someone who is truly worth it....

maybe cv's can develop somethign of this sort
- anjie's old college friend.
- asr meets him by chance... n they have a verbal fight or something n dislike each other ...
- later that guy discovers that asr is angie's bro... etc etc.
- khushi coming to know about the guys' feelings for anjie... n plots to bring them together..
- anjie having her reservations about it.. but khushi building up her confidence about it..
- khushi making arnav understand ...
- arnav going all crazy about khushi supporting that guy ..right under his nose..
- but true love winning in the end..
- that guy n asr reaching a compromise .. (happy one of course) for the sake of someone both of them love dearly i.e. anjie..

leaving bit the part n last part, coming straight to the CONFERENCE ROOM PART;

i was ROFLING big time....
n enjoyed truly arnie's exasperated expressions !!

the cow boy / don avataar...was too much for me to handle...

i have a STRONG OBJECTION to one thing..
cv's made sanaya wear westerns for the first time...
i wish they could have chosen better clothes...
her ensemble (jeans n red tshirt) was disastrous...
even more sad... because all of us know that ..she can carry off westerns very well....
why cv's why.....
Old 10-13-2012
fathi

poor arnav dint get a single chance to even touch kushis hand
kushi was really pretty in da Chinese outfit.....n da james bond kind of outfit also looked really good....
n god......why is this kushi such a nut case...".iiii loveeeee uuuuuu arnav jiiii"....too funny it was
The Following User Says Thank You to fathi For This Useful Post:

Tags
12th, doon, iss, ko, kya, naam, october, pyaar, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security