Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Episode Review: IPKKND - 13th June

This is a discussion on Episode Review: IPKKND - 13th June within the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon? June 13th, 2012 Episode #274 My Rating: 9/10 Why: I LOVED today's episode! NK ...

Old 06-14-2012
sabrina

Question Episode Review: IPKKND - 13th June

Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon?
June 13th, 2012
Episode #274
My Rating:9/10
Why: I LOVED today's episode! NK and Khushi are the PERFECT team. Pooja today was FABULOUS...precap even more so!

Best Scene: I really liked the Havan today...the round round thing showing everybody's faces - super dramatic!

Worst Scene: Today's episode was FANTABULOUS...but the one scene I thought was kind of unnecessary was the Mamiji ankle scene. But whatever, it wasn't TOO bad.

Best Dialogue: "HP guzargaya"." said by NK. I LOVE YOU NK...you crack me up!!

Worst Dialogue: Shyam's stupid lies about the "vacation"!! When is Anjali going to open her eyes and realize what a liar and a cheat her husband is?!?!

What If..: What is the point of Masala Mama? What is his purpose?? He's not even funny!! He's just stupid!! He needs to be gotten rid of.

Best Dressed: NK..he looked super dashing in his orange kurta!

Worst Dressed: I didn't like Payal's sari for some reason. Don't ask why.

Precap: Khushi finds Arnav's passport and boarding pass in Shyam's briefcase!! YES!!

So...did you like this post? Thank you to ALL my readers!! I would love any suggestions or feedback. Don't forget to like and comment!!

That's All for Now, Folks!
xoxoxo

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabrina For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2012
fathi

even i am wondering why they brought in this stupid masala mama...he is a good for nothing fellow.
Old 06-14-2012
Muneefah

yh dat masala mama should be gotten rid of. he's jst stupid. nd NK Really looked dashing in his orange kurta.

Tags
13th, episode, ipkknd, june, review

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security