Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Music Corner -: » Punjabi Music » DholCutz

[DC++ Tutorial] How to Join DholCutz HUB with AirDC++ Client Easy Setup With Pictures

This is a discussion on [DC++ Tutorial] How to Join DholCutz HUB with AirDC++ Client Easy Setup With Pictures within the DholCutz forums, part of the Punjabi Music category; So Here is another tutorial on How to Join DholCutz HUB using AirDc++. Other Toutorials do not go into much ...

Old 12-27-2014
gullu96

Default [DC++ Tutorial] How to Join DholCutz HUB with AirDC++ Client Easy Setup With Pictures

So Here is another tutorial on How to Join DholCutz HUB using AirDc++.
Other Toutorials do not go into much detail so i made a big one that goes over every thing You need to do

1. Download AirDC++ From Download - AirDC++

2.Click Next.

3. Click Install.

4. Click Finish.

5. After the Installation is done AirDC++ will Open. Now I will Show you How to set AirDC++ up.
Click Next.

6. For Your Nick use the Nickname that you use at PunjabiJunktion, or whatever you like. Description and Email are optional.

7. Keep the selection "Normal" and Click Next.

8. Click the number and choose your Download and Upload Speed. If you don't know click "Test your speed online", it will take you to Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test where you can check your speed. DO NOT skip this step becouse it might slow your download speeds.
Click Next When Done.

9. Click Next.

10. Now you can choose your music that you will like to share with others on the hub.

11. Drop down to the directory that you will like to share. When you check mark the folder a dialog box will pop up asking for the Virtual Name of the Directory. Just click OK.

12. After you Click OK the Folder that will be shared will be Check Marked.

13. Click Finish.

14. Almost Done. Now hold CTRL and Q together to open the Quick Connect Box. If that does not work, Click file on the top left corner, and then Select Quick Connect.

15. You are Connected to DC HUB but not ready to download yet.

Now Type "!regme password" without the quotes. Whatever you type after !regme and space will be your password. This step is extremely Important, without registering you cannot download

16. Now type "/fav" without quotes to add the hub to your favourites so you wont have to enter the hub address everytime you restart AirDC++.

17. Shut Down AirDC++ and restart. After you Start AirDC++ again it should ask you for the password.

18. Click twice on the Users Sharing music the right side to get their music file List. It will Open when downloaded.

Browse through the folders and right click and download the folder that you Wish.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gullu96 For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2014
Gurnam

Send a message via MSN to Gurnam Send a message via Yahoo to Gurnam Send a message via Skype™ to Gurnam

thx veer
The Following User Says Thank You to Gurnam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015
Jai kukreja

How to use through... android phones,?
Like how to get the file lists?
Old 03-04-2015
das

I forget my password now how to change password
Old 04-06-2015
pjvj

thanks
Old 06-13-2015
adeep2127

i forget my passwrd how iget nerw password
Old 06-30-2015
giftyubhi

I forgot my password on AirDc++
How to retrieve it? Let me know
Old 06-30-2015
DholCutz

PM me your login id

Tags
airdc, client, dholcutz, easy, hub, join, pictures, setup

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security