Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Colors » Colors TV Archive » Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Rishton Se Badi Pratha - 27th May 2011 Last Written Update

This is a discussion on Rishton Se Badi Pratha - 27th May 2011 Last Written Update within the Rishton Se Badi Pratha forums, part of the Colors TV Archive category; Rishton Se Badi Pratha - 27th May 2011 Last Written Update The episode starts with last scean surbhi come out ...

Old 05-28-2011
Neeru

Heart Rishton Se Badi Pratha - 27th May 2011 Last Written Update

Rishton Se Badi Pratha - 27th May 2011 Last Written Update

The episode starts with last scean surbhi come out of car and call abhey and tell him that Seema has gone in jungle abhey say dont worry we are comming soon. Seema going surbhi is following her and then she call her seema get shocked surbhi say please give aanch to me why are you doing this seema say no i will not give u just go from here surbhi say but you are not like this today everyone get to know the truth but if you will give aanch back everyone will forgive you please give my son back seema say not to come close if you will come close i will jump from this mountain surbhi say dont do anything to aanch i will not come close but what that lil baby has done to you why are you doing this with him(amazing acting by parul)

Everyone comes there seema say you are asking what this baby has done cuz of him my life has become hell everyone say me that i cant give birth. The day aanch is born my all happiness has gone my husband who just abuse me but then he goes to other girls everytime everyone thinks i am wrong i went to doctor she also say that i can b mother but still no one believe me Markanday say i know everyone bad with you but please give aanch back Mai say from now no one treat you as step please give aanch back but seema say i will not abhey also say her to give aanch but she no one come close to me otherwise i will threw aanch surbhi say no please dont do this i know everything has gone bad with you but why are you giving me punish she say no i am not giving you punish i just wat to give lesson to this family by killing their grand son this family dont have value of relation for them rules are more important then relation they can kill anyone in name of rules now they will know the pain

Surbhi say whom you are killing is not my son everone get shocked then she say i have not given birth to aanch seema say dont lie i dont believe this you are saying this to save aanch surbhi say i am telling truth aanch is prathima son. For my life the children were change in hospital abhey say yes surbhi is right then surbhi say till now you think that prachi is prathima daughter but that is my own daughter if we have not done this so everyone will kill us i dont have anyone support i am that unlucky that my inlaws and my family want to kill me if today i am alive then cuz of abhey love and prathima kindness

Then she goes to abhey and say say sorry to him that she broke the promise them she say to seema that you remember nurse saying that prathima has son and abhey prathima talk Flashback is shown. Prathima run to seema and say please to kill my son whatever surbhi has sais is right seema give the child to prathima and start crying bhuvan comes to her and say sorry and they both hug

Surbhi smiles and say to abhey now i am feeling really fine now i am ready what ever they will do markanday then say sorry to their child mai also say sorry and from now we will start new life markanday thanks prathima for taking care prachi and say not to worry aanch will grow up as my grand son everone gets happy

Episode Ends

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
27th, badi, pratha, rishton, se, update, written

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security