Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Other TV Channels » NDTV Imagine » NDTV Archive » Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2

Kitni Mohabbat Hai - 11th February 2011 Written Update

This is a discussion on Kitni Mohabbat Hai - 11th February 2011 Written Update within the Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 forums, part of the NDTV Archive category; Kitni Mohabbat Hai - 11th February 2011 Written Update Arjun is playing games and says that i can trouble you..... ...

Old 02-11-2011
-Natz-

Heart Kitni Mohabbat Hai - 11th February 2011 Written Update

Kitni Mohabbat Hai - 11th February 2011 Written Update

Arjun is playing games and says that i can trouble you..... Arohi says dont worry now that its proved that Raj is your kid dadi will give me the money and then i'll leave..... Arjun then says dont worry i'll trouble you a little before you go.... arohi sasy same here and that i gave Raj a gift and told him to ruin your wardrobe..... Arjun says yea you gave him a doll but i took that back and gave him a boy toy....

Sankit and Romit are talking and just then simi comes and makes Romit meet another guy who's into guys too and tells him to show the guy since he's new to the school..... Romit says thatt isnt he different and Simi says that i know you right then she says that i know you guys will be firends very soon.....

Arohi comes into the room and says that im irrated but both you father and son and i need to go shopping..... arjun syas that dadi told you to be a mom and look after Raj.... Arohi goes to Raj and says that every mom needs a break if i dont get it then i become anonying..... Arohi then says that Raj said i can so im going and then tells arjun that your a dad too so look after him today..... Arjun says my job is to work and earn money so im going on a business dinner tonight.... Then arjun and arohi start to argue and arjun tells her that if you go anywhere then i'll crash your car....

Arohi sits on the bed and syas please send someone that can help me..... kumud comes there and says that i want to talk to you arohi and sends Raj out....

Kartar goes home and says that DNA test results are here and according to that arjun is the father..... Then her mom asks if she can come back and kartar says that i talked to arohi but she said that she wants to stay there few more days.....

Arohi thinks that she found out about the bars and then tells kumud to say..... kumud tells arohi that we should be friends now and arohi says we have to have something similar..... kumud says there is and you want to hurt arjun right and the most important relation for arjun is Rudra and if you ruin there relationship you defeated him.... Then she says that Rudra doesnt care about anything but when his business gets effected he does....

After kumud leaves Arohi thinks that what a bad mom how can she think about her kid like this.... then she thinks that whatever i dont want to know cuz i'll be leaving in few days anyways and i just have to hurt arjun and if the relationship between Rudra and Arjun will be spoiled by business then i know what to do.....

Arjun is talking to the business partner and he sees Arohi behind him and starts to cough..... Arohi waves at him and arjun tells her in hand language to get out of here..... arohi just ingores him......then arohi comes ot there table and asks the guy how is the food here and the guy says that its good and then arjun takes the man and they leave and outside he tells him that he should go home now.....

Arjun goes into his car and sees arohi going into her's with a wine bottle and arjun reverses his car right into arohi's.....
Sponsored Links

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security