Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Star Plus » Star Plus Archive » Maryada

Brahmanandís final dive!

This is a discussion on Brahmanandís final dive! within the Maryada forums, part of the Star Plus Archive category; Brahmanand’s final dive! Now that the Jhakkar family knows about Brahmanand’s truth, he is facing a tough time rescuing himself ...

Old 04-18-2012
-Natz-

Pill Brahmanandís final dive!

Brahmanand’s final dive!

Now that the Jhakkar family knows about Brahmanand’s truth, he is facing a tough time rescuing himself from them. But, fate seems to have already decided what it's store for him.

Our source from Maryaada…Lekin Kab Tak tells us, “Brahmanand goes berserk when all his plans fail and he realizes that there is no other way that he can escape from being imprisoned. He decides to exact revenge on all the women who were the cause for his downfall. Devyani confronts Brahma, asking him to surrender and apologize for his deeds but he refuses. The cops reach on the spot to arrest him but he is not ready to give up. At gun point, he attempts to kidnap Priya, his biggest threat. Aditya however, reaches on time and saves her. Brahmamand’s car, on the other hand loses control as it reaches the cliff". What will be his final fate?

Devyani is shocked to see Brahmanand’s willingness to destroy his own family. She says, “I can't believe that a person can degrade to such low standards. By now he should have realized his fault. But it’s too late now; let fate only decide what’s best for him”. While Brahma adds, “I have no regrets for whatever I have done. My own family has cheated on me and now it is their time to repay me back”.

What does destiny have in store for Brahma? What do you think should be his final fate?

Nayi Soch: As Maryaada, wraps up now, don’t you think the women in the Jhakkar family have done the most arduous task of proving that women are no less than men? They have stood for themselves and have set an example of how powerful they can be. What’s your thought on this? Post them as comments below.
Sponsored Links

Tags
brahmanandís, dive, final

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security