Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- TV Junktion -: » Sab TV » Sab TV Archive » FIR

SAB TVs F.I.R to roll out a fresh season post IPL!

This is a discussion on SAB TVs F.I.R to roll out a fresh season post IPL! within the FIR forums, part of the Sab TV Archive category; SAB TVs F.I.R to roll out a fresh season post IPL! Time for some good news for the fans of ...

Old 04-10-2015
Neeru

Thumbs Up SAB TVs F.I.R to roll out a fresh season post IPL!

SAB TVs F.I.R to roll out a fresh season post IPL!

Time for some good news for the fans of F.I.R (Edit II Productions)!!!

It was saddening to know that the show which successfully entertained its viewers on SAB TV from the past 9 years had gone off-air.

But now we have some good news coming in as it would soon make a comeback with a twist!

When contacted Sanjay Kohli, Producer of Edit II Productions, he said, "F.I.R will roll out a fresh season post the IPL. The cast would be the same apart from a few additions. The humour quotient and the format of the show will not change a lot as people have always loved the way we present comedy but there will be some twist. I cannot reveal the new flavour of the show as there are a lot of people out there who would want to copy the format of the show."

How excited are you to watch F.I.R in its new season? Hit the comment section below!

()
Sponsored Links

Tags
fir, fresh, ipl, post, roll, sab, season, tvs

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security