Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Life Style -: » Health | Fitness

How To Control Diabetes Naturally

This is a discussion on How To Control Diabetes Naturally within the Health | Fitness forums, part of the :- Life Style -: category; How To Control Diabetes Naturally Diabetes has become a very common heath problem. The main cause is lack of adequate ...

Old 11-17-2014
She9

Transmit How To Control Diabetes Naturally

How To Control Diabetes Naturally

Diabetes has become a very common heath problem. The main cause is lack of adequate insulin production to manage the level of glucose in your blood. Despite various researches done [...]

Click Here to Read More...
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2015
david12

I suffer from hypoglycemia, the opposite of diabetes. Dropped out so much that, I couldnt concentrate, had the shakes and sweats something terrible. The room would actually spin, it was terrible. I focused on my diet, I included fats, and protein at every meal. Kept nuts in a bowl and ate them often.
Dr. Oz, and Dr. Becker recommend alpha lopoic acid for the diabetetic. It has been found to lower glucose levels in clinical trials, as well as chromium picolinate, to help balance glucose levels, in the diabetic, and hypoglycemic patient. I tried the chromium, it didn't help me, but for some people it does. Other supplements that have been recommended are curcumin, for the pre diabetic. Cut back on sugar, and carbs, increase whole foods, as close to their natural state as possible. Carbs turn into sugar, as they are broken down, only to cause an insulin spike, and add to the problem. Cinnamon sprinkled on food, or taken in supplement form, has also seen good results for the diabetic patient, as it helps to balance blood sugar, wether high or low. I sprinkle it on oatmeal, or mix it in applesauce. I've never taken it in supplement form, but honestly, it does help. Other supplements include D3, it helps to stabalize the immune system, which is what diabetes is, an auto immune reaction. Most, if not all of us are lacking in D3, as we have become more prone to be inside, and we all lack enough sunshine. Many auto immune patients have been found to be lacking in this nutrient. See my article on diabetes, for doseage amounts. I hope this helps.[COLOR="Silver"]

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security