Go Back   Punjabi Junktion » :- Life Style -: » Health | Fitness

Good Hair Transplant In Punjab, India

This is a discussion on Good Hair Transplant In Punjab, India within the Health | Fitness forums, part of the :- Life Style -: category; actually i don't have any hair in the mustache just below my noes and i want hairs and also in ...

Old 07-09-2014
bballuparonthe

Default Good Hair Transplant In Punjab, India

actually i don't have any hair in the mustache just below my noes and i want hairs and also in beard. So some one suggested me about Hair transplant any one knows about good hair transplant surgeons in Ludhiana, Punjab India I would love to hear about the on topic replies. and please Give the details about how to contact them thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2014
rajudeep9876

you can get your hair transplantation done at Ak clinics which is best known for hair transplant In India. they got the better results than the rest and also they got team led by Dr. Kapil Dua and Dr. Aman Dua.

Their Website : Hair transplant Delhi, hair transplant Ludhiana india | contact us

The title is showing by itself am not doing anything and you can get their address here.
Old 11-26-2014
ProfileHair

Default Hair transplant in India | Ludhiana | Punjab

This Problem of hair fall use to start with a receding front line but with the passage of time it leaves the patient with completely bald head. Sometimes it is also seen that some men easily bear this hair loss problem but on the other handsome males consider it to be one of the great loss which directly or indirectly pours its impact on that personís personality that he/ she may fail to concentrate on his her work also.

Hair transplant in India
Old 12-15-2014
jimcooper

Default re

I agree with @rajudeep post you can go with AK Clinics (best hair transplant in India). What I know AK Clinics is one of the best centers for Hair transplant in Delhi and Ludhiana and Dr Kapil Dua is the best hair transplant surgeon in Delhi. I recommend only Dr.Kapil Dua because I heard only good views about them and he is really very talented doctor.
Old 12-18-2014
nisha456

Today flood of doctors are available in the market who provides Hair Transplant surgery.. but everyone is not ethical and experienced in this sector.. If you want to find the best you will only get one.. You can find Best Hair transplant doctors from Google search engine by typing Best Hair Transplant doctor in Ludhiana.. You can also visit to ISHRS(international Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) website and search Hair Transplant doctors in Ludhiana..ISHRS is the international non-profit organization who have more than 1200 members from 60 countries. It gives its membership only to those doctors who are ethical and have many years experience in Hair Restoration.
Old 04-10-2015
sumitarao12

Hairs out main part of body which directly depends persons looks. Their are so many problems comes in life so that resultant we lost our hairs. Today we discuss here some general causes of hair loss and their treatments.
Causes
1. Aging
2. medication
3. surgical
4. genetic

Hair Transplant In Punjab
| Hair Transplant In Ludhiana | Hair Transplant In India

Tags
good, hair, hair fall, hair transplant, hair transplant india, india, punjab, transplant

PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by Norton Security PunjabiJunktion.Co.In tested by McAfee Security